Toribash
I'm free to play this whole weekend so it will be easy to find me for now
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Beautiful JollyR App

About Me

I am 15 years old. I love going outside and playing with my dogs and chilling with my cat. My cat's name is TJ, then I my dogs name's are littlebear and Zoe. I am in 10th grade and I am passing all my classes. I was taking Advanced Art (Honors) this semester but then I changed my schedule because it was all messed up. I am now in Science and Visual Tech, Multimedia and Webpage Design, Spanish 2, and English 2. I really like my Multimedia and Webpage Design class being before Sci Vis because I learn a lot of stuff in that class that I have assignments about in Sci Vis so they are really easy for me lol. I usually like to hang out with my little cousin and my little brother on the weekends. We ride dirt bikes, do tricks on our scooters, all different kinds of flips on our trampoline: gainers, front flips, back flips, side flips, backwards front flips, we also go hiking, we have two creeks that we hike to every once in a while. I am not active on the weekends, so you will not see me ingame or on the forums over the weekends. I love to draw, I have recently started learning how to use software on pc to make textures, or funny things. I am trying to start learning how to make toribash videos. I am planning on going to King's College in Charlotte North Carolina. I love sports, I mostly play Golf and Soccer, although football, and basketball are the sports that most people like, I have put my sports hobbies in a different category. I like to listen to classical, rap, and country music. i like just a little bit of Pop, and I might listen to just a little heavy metal but extremely rarely. I like to go to football games on Friday nights to hangout with my friends.

Mods I can play

Hmm.... I can play ABD the BEST out of all the mods I play. I am good at Greykido, I am not as good as i used to be at greykido because I don't play it that much anymore. I am decent in Akido, and lenshu3NG. I love playing msds, acrojoust, and other fun mods. I play mushu when I get bored. I love playing Wushu<---forgot to mention it at the start of this paragraph, I love playing this mod because it has no grab and it is harder to dismember that in mush. Wushu really depends on points to win most of the time. I really like playing it because I am good at getting those points to win. Wushu is a mod that if you don't get that hit in then you will most lickely lose because for some people it is really hard to get back to the other person. I have seen pros make a last second hit coming back to each other and got a lucky win. I also like sparring, and tricking. I have some reaplays on tricking and some sparring by myself. I like taking the time to make the replay look good because it takes a really long time to finish just one match of sparring or tricking, but in the end it is all worth it because it looks really awesome. I also like playing a lot of random mods. I just press Ctrl+M then just scroll down and randomly select one. I play by myself when I do this because I like practicing the mod for possible future events that might concern the mod I randomly select and play.

My Toribash History

I have been playing this game for 2 years now almost 3. I have had like 5 accounts now. My very first account was beastamoda, I had made it to black belt with that account. my second account was Polaz, I made it to brown belt with that account. My third account is 3nKB I am currently brown belt with this account, I am making it a goal to at least make it to 5th dan before I stop playing on this account. My Fourth account was Sixville, It is orange belt I think(I don't really remember what belt it is). Ok... now to the reason I don't play on a few of them. I don't play on beastamoda because I started playing in 8th grade and that is when I made that account. I believe i would have quit playing on that account anyways because the win ratio was just horrible. When I was playing with that account the Win Ratio was around 22%, I was incredibly bad, i honestly don't know how i made it to black with that account. The real reason I stopped playing on that account is that I stopped playing for 3 months, when I came back I had forgot the password for it so I just made a knew one. I don't play on Polaz anymore because I was banned because I wasn't able to pay back a 4k loan, after that I just stopped playing and forgot that password. I wouldn't have stopped playing with that account if I knew that it was only a 1 week ban. I have learned a lot more about the game since then. When i was playing on that account my win ration was around 40%. My history on this account isn't that bad, I have been known for copy and pasting the same app that i posted for other clans. I have learned my lesson about doing that. I stopped playing on Sixville because I didn't need it and I got tired of logging into it. My past clans for beastamoda were Sync, haunted, Bomb, and then Sync. I left Sync because my ingame friend Yaysian invited me after I was tested, also my friend rcrichman help me get into it. I left because after I joined I realized how inactive they were on the forums. I joined bomb because it was 5th in ranks and thought I could make it alive and again, I was wrong xD. I rejoined Sync because it was my first clan and they felt like family to me after being in that clan for almost a year. I only joined 1 clan while playing on my Polaz account and that was BMF-Black Mafia Family. It is still in that clan. I have joined a couple of clans on this account. I have been in Royal and Light. I left royal because not active at all, and I left light because it wasn't going anywhere. I have made many friends and hope to make many more.

Why I want to join Jolly Roger
\

I want to join JolleyR because this clan had been around for a long time. I want to join this clan because everyone in here is awesome. This clan is not inactive or big mean jerks. I have met a few people in this clan over the two years I have been playing toribash but I have mainly met Manta. Manta is really awesome, I just love his/her purple body it is awesome. Not meaning to offend you Manta, I will ask you your gender next time I see you of course. I want to join this clan so I can get to know the JolleyR crew better. I never thought that I would actually apply for this clan but... Here I am. I have thought about joining this clan before but I was a complete noob who didn't know how to write a decent app.

My stats

I am a brown belt, I have been playing on this account for a little while now and plan on going even further with it than any other. My Win Ratio is around 49%. I really need to quit fighting all the long time playing (around 8 years or so) pros. I plan on changing my Win Ratio by fighting in the intermediate lobbies for a little while so I can get it up. After playing a lot of games and keeping a high win ratio it is really for it to get low again.(Unless You are just terrible). I have been working on making art and textures, I really want to get known on this account since I failed to succeed in the past with my other accounts. I am also looking into video making, I have been asking around and a lot people seem to be using AE. I don’t know if I will use it because It costs money. I have had a fracture on beastamoda when I first started playing this game because I went into many different Public Forums and posted stupid stuff for no reason. At the time I didn’t know that stuff wasn’t allowed. I haven’t had any other problems except for the banning on Polaz. I have never bought anything with real actual money in this game. I have thought about doing that before but decided not to because I didn’t have it. I will be spending money in this game around the start of January because I am going to buy steam cards, I am tired of being poor on this game.

My Skype is 3nKB, my Steam is Sixville, my Discord is 3nKB

Thank You for Giving me the opportunity to make this app I look forward to being with you guys. Have a great Day <3

Here are some replays to end this off Hope you like them. <3
Attached Files
3nKB 2.rpl (68.2 KB, 4 views)
3nKB.rpl (60.0 KB, 3 views)
Sorry 3nKB its a no maybe try again in the future, good luck with everything
I still take texture requests for usd
Hello [JollyR] clan.

Freeform Application

Hi, [JollyR] clan! I'm Berzerk, or better known as Abn0rmall and I'm 15 years old, I will be turning 16 in december 13th. I would like to start off by saying that I would love to join JollyR for the fact that I've been trying to find clans to be and stay loyal to until I quit toribash, I feel like this is a good clan, it seems to have a very nice community, plus I've seen a couple of the members which have proved the point I just made, i.e Submerge, Calamity, and ThePirateKing, I doubt any of you remember me though. I could also benefit in hosting any clan events, I'm quite a reliable host, If you ever plan on doing wars I could benefit with that as well, but the main reason why I want to join is the community this clan has to offer, would be nice to have an in-game active and forum active member on as well

Anyways, about toribash. I'm Berzerk and currently 9th dan black belt like I said earlier. I enjoy playing a variety of mods, but the ones I play most are, aikido based mods, lenshu, rk-mma, judo/judofrac, boxshu mushu, and wushu. I've been playing toribash since October 10th 2014, my very first account was named iiTeslix except I made another account, which, well, was this one and it just stuck! I'm very active in-game and in via forums because I run on a shit computer which can't really download high end games, plus I'm too poor to buy most games. I've been banned twice for things I really regret and would like to keep down low, the reason why I would prefer not stating it is because I would like to have a better reputation on toribash. I've been in 4 clans, [elite], on another account which I don't play on anymore, [nao], I got kicked out by Maylene with like 6 other players because Maylene didn't know us, [l], just simply lost interest, and (v), which I was on, on a different account which I don't play on as often anymore. No I didn't buy QI and no I haven't bought an account with higher qi than this one. A couple of skills I have inside of toribash are dueling, highest duel I've done was Jiyu Dreads, 512 head, and headphones vs Centurion, which I won. I'm also trying to become a better replay maker, 2 tricking segment replays will be at the bottom of the post with a couple more MP replays.

Here are a couple things about myself. My real name is Kainnon Noah Monroe-Sparks, but just call me berzerk or Kainnon. I'm African American, Native American, and Caucasian. I'm in 10th grade, I'm also a somewhat good artist except I won't post any of my art here due to me being lazy, but I want to make head textures someday and make a bit of profit from it. My skype is Abn0rmall_TB except I recommend you to not contact me like that because my skype doesn't work atm, so find me in-game or PM me, I'm on almost always.

Here are some of the replays, cya [JollyR], thanks for reading! [I'm FIFTYGRAND in the asdsadsadsad replay.]
Attached Files
trickingsegment.rpl (65.4 KB, 3 views)
trickingsegment2.rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
Improv Opener 1.rpl (41.4 KB, 3 views)
Improv Opener 2.rpl (302 Bytes, 3 views)
asdsadsadsad.rpl (73.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Berzerk; Oct 23, 2016 at 01:41 AM.
@Berzerk

Declined. A past too shady for us to be told, is a past too shady for you to be accepted
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
It wasn't really anything shady. I was just saying toxic/offensive stuff on alts to "troll", I was immature back then.

edit: I just don't like mentioning it much. But I can take a denial, peace out.
Last edited by Berzerk; Oct 23, 2016 at 07:27 AM.
Hi JollyR I already know I'll get rejected but I guess I'll try anyway the mods I can play are all really I try my best in mods I learn how to play them really quick normally I am also a 6th dan black belt I want to joint jolly roger because iv been told you guys are chill and cool and I like hanging out with my clan mates and chilling with them I also think most of us can be friends. The clans iv been in are Electric, LazerHD,Edge,mystic, Jackazz and others that I can not remember I left electric because I was going to be kicked anyways which I didn't mind because the leader is kind of mean lazerHD died edge died mystic died the accounts I can remember making are ObeyKesh and SkittleD
I only use SkittleD for an alt for replay making that is it I bought QI once because I thought something glitched but it didn't I was just stupid and It was only 1,000 I have never bought and account. I was perm banned by icky (I requested because I thought a hacker was on my account) and 3 infractions my timezone is Pacific Time - west British Columbia I am 13 years old I once as a joke said 16 and they for some reason believed me (to my friends) forum activity is normally 7/10 in game is normally 9/10 my skill is video making I'm just a noobie but I'm getting better something about me is I can be dumb at times I can normally make people laugh I love all the clans I'm in (They are like a family to me, to be honest) I know this one is shorter the probably most free form applications you guys get but I am bad at expressing my self anyways that is my application even if I do get rejected I do hope we can still maybe be friends
Last edited by Keshoihut; Nov 11, 2016 at 05:38 AM. Reason: forgot to add jackazz clan
<3
Guys I'm sorry to be that one guy who ask. But its been a month are me and scar still being discussed?
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
Guys I'm sorry to be that one guy who ask. But its been a month are me and scar still being discussed?

Its understandable to wonder that since it has been awhile, and yes you and Scar are both still being discussed, slowly, lol. If I had to recommend anything to speed up the process start PM'ing players that you haven't played against yet and schedule a time to play with them, I'm sure they would oblige as we love making new friends.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere