Ranking
Hello Wapow, its my second aplicattion, because i want join Wapow, a months behind, a player called Love, said for Flames that i'm a bad player, he said any lie ? no...
i was a bad player,rude, ridiculous,robbish,trash,garbage, and more, but
self-surveying I saw that i'm prepared for join Wapow, because i'm more experient in this game and i learned that the respect's more that necessary, is OBRIGATORY.

I had some anger compulsions which I became an imbecile, an asshole, I came with the open heart ask for another chance, They spoke some thinkers:
Sad is the one who rejects a repentant heart

I know, bad english. It has some time I have been observing the weapon, a respected clan that keeps constant activity. i'm an active player, it is 9/10, my english are improving, are better than before, I am struggling to make him better. I live in Brazil, which makes a little more live with Americans and people from other places so far will make him get better, I say.

I like xspar, the famous Abd, aikido, torisex.tbm ¬u¬ (lie).
in my spare time I like to play guitar and flute, I like to read books in both Portuguese / English language, then culture books and more fun as action and comedy.

I'm 16, I live in Brasilia-DF, I'm in the first year of high school, (reproached one year * 0 *) I try to study the most (at least for now, do not want to fail again * --- *)
i have some infractions
I take'nt violations of almost five months, which makes me happy and glad because I won't more, i have: uselles post, racism( It was a mistake, that bag until today I'm wondering what's wrong with the staff) only.

Fine, is it. I want join wapow, its my destiny, gibe me this opportunity, and I promised: I will not disappoint.
Denied.
Your English is not a problem for us, but your past is.
You said you have infractions for useless posts which is fine even I have a useless post infraction, but an infraction for racism brings down your credibility in our eyes. There is also the fact none of us probably know you which is a big deal seeing as Wapow is like a family. You do have a lot of posts which is good and all but it doesn't balance out the negative sides of accepting you.
You're free to apply again in a week.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
I have re-apply after a week has no sense.
think.
whenever I apply you will say that made racism and this is bad and will deny me again.

if it is to forgive, it is now, even to let me test, I'm not racist, I just want a chance.
Make your own chance Touretto. You're the one who wants in.

Make us want you, as clearly, we don't want you now.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1st application: I what WAPOW a top clan so ill help in wars
My favorite mod: my favorite mod is aikido
how often do I play: I play About everyday
Do I regularly post on forums :yes I do
Do I respond to PM : yes I respond to every mssg I get
my toribash experience well I'm good aat it but I need a little more work
my discord is vampire also I have no mic so ill mssg
I want to be in WAPOW because I was helped by a member so I wanna help back
I am a blue belt but I'm am very good at acrobatics I also am working on parkour
age 15 I am very good at football I also love acrobatics
that's al I can tell u so peace
Originally Posted by FieryWolf View Post
1st application: I what WAPOW a top clan so ill help in wars
My favorite mod: my favorite mod is aikido
how often do I play: I play About everyday
Do I regularly post on forums :yes I do
Do I respond to PM : yes I respond to every mssg I get
my toribash experience well I'm good aat it but I need a little more work
my discord is vampire also I have no mic so ill mssg
I want to be in WAPOW because I was helped by a member so I wanna help back
I am a blue belt but I'm am very good at acrobatics I also am working on parkour
age 15 I am very good at football I also love acrobatics
that's al I can tell u so peace

No effort at all. Dont even believe you read this once yourself.

You got my no.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again