Toribash
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Me and Courtney broke up. This must be my punishment for leaving im

Why
Definitely not Josh Lintag
It's a long story and she said she just wasn't happy with me or the relationship but didnt know why when i asked her, so i suggested we just take a little break and she didnt like that proposal so she just said its over. Super sad story

Ayy gonna leave cause this is pretty inactive forum wise. I'm looking for a more active clan, not ingame though. Thanks for this 2 weeks, appreciated. Nothing against the clan babes

Love you Wizard NANI & Nugget Tsundere
Last edited by Theory; Sep 14, 2017 at 09:39 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
That's how you're supposed to leave ^

rip spicer
-----
We're totally active in discord tho
Last edited by ymir; Sep 15, 2017 at 12:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Tsundere View Post
That's how you're supposed to leave ^

rip spicer
-----
We're totally active in discord tho

Originally Posted by NANI View Post
Ahhhh its all going down hill!!!!!!!

Also we are hella active in discord

No one told me there was a discord >:c

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
a lot of you probably saw this coming, but im leaving im. don't get me wrong, this clan holds a special place in my heart, but leading/being in im just hasn't been as fun as it used to be. first year i was im was really fun, i loved all of it. idk what it is about now, but i just feel like i don't want to be in this clan anymore, and felt like i was delaying the inevitable for a while. everybody leaving didn't help. most of you know I've been wanting to join parrot, and yeah i kind of do. dont think of it as a clan hop, but me following a dream ive had for years. ill remember the memories i had in this clan, i love all you dudes
ナゲット