ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
FEMA conspiracies.
Now this topic is something I have just recently heard of, in fact just last week. Since then I have been looking up much information on it, and watching many videos of it. After many hours of that I decided that I would like the opinions of some other people and I thought that this would be the perfect forum to get the opinions I am looking for. I am curious to see what your beliefs are, do you believe the whole FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camp, do you believe parts of it? If so which parts? Or do you believe the whole thing is a hoax, created by a few people playing a joke or just trying to start mass hysteria? For the benefit of the ones who have never heard of FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camps and the ones that just need their memories refreshed I will post some videos and pics below.

Note: My personal opinion on this is ff a plague or toxic event (like a WMD attack) killed thousands or millions quick and sanitary disposal of bodies is essential. There isn't time for traditional burrial processes, so these coffins would be needed. Although it seems a bit strange as body bags are more compact and cheaper, and you`d need lots of open land due to the massive size of the coffins.

I think there is some truth to the FEMA camps. However, even if those were "plastic coffins", I think there purpose would be less diabolical than is feared. I don't think we would be given proper burials in the event of a pandemic, purge or otherwise catastrophic event. Even the victoms of the holocaust were dumped into mass graves by the allied forces after the camps were liberated (what else could they do with 100s of thousands of bodies?). Its much more likely that we would be cremated or dumped into mass graves. In the event of some type of "american holocaust" or purge, cremation would be the most likely as it would fully dispose of the bodies (or evidence).

There is also alot of talk of railcars specifically designed to transport people to the FEMA camps. I haven't seen anything very credible to support this. The photos that show up on various websites are of railcars used to transport automobiles. Their design would be il-logical for the transportation, loading/unloading of people. I think standard un-modified box cars have already proven themselves as an efficient means of moving large numbers of people.

If these things (camps/coffins) are as they appear, it makes sense. I don't believe that they necessitate a conspiracy however.

It can be easily estimated given current environmental data that there will be more and more problems, food shortages and a whole host of other complications as the world's ecology worsens.

If I were in Government, or in any form of leadership be it Bilderberg or Illuminati or whatever you want to call it, I too would order coffins.

The preventative steps necissary in order to avert this possible future is what's important. That way we won't need the coffins so much.

But, if you really want to know if there's a conspiracy or not, verify what the scientists are saying. If the worlds climate and envioronment are NOT changing, then you know that our leaderships motives for what they're doing are false. If there's no environmental crisis, then the decisions being made be it re: FEMA camps, or coffins, or in country military, are all based upon a great falsehood, and if that were to be the case, decisions in leadership would be being predicated upon alterior motives-

And there would be a conspiracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wV3vc9kDEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhQq8NY6m4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgpK0uHfk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk

Hoss.
I remember seeing a video on this. A car was filming as it drove by this place, yelled some stuff, then left.

n the event of some type of "american holocaust" or purge, cremation would be the most likely as it would fully dispose of the bodies (or evidence).

/doubts :x
Never heard of it before this.

Sounds like another stupid conspiracy.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well