ES Recruitment Drive
There's a very simple solution. BE GAY! I'm Bisexual, and that's the best shit ever. I don't care about girls much, but if I get he occasional catch, I just go with it.

I can be a girls gay best friend, I get to go shopping lingerie with them, but I can still have sex with other girls. :P And when I have those "all girls are bitches" moments of my life... well then "I WANNA TAKE YOU TO A GAYBAR!".

So there you have it, the solution to all girl problems... BE GAY, or at least half.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
So there you have it, the solution to all girl problems... BE GAY, or at least half.

It's not as easy as that... lol.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
They spend there whole life looking for the "right guy" yet the right guy
was always there, sitting by her the whole time, shopping with her,
helping her with her problems, yet their too dull to notice.

I suggest to be more persistent from the very beginning, coz it's risky to become suddenly a "friend" if you act too passive to her.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Well lets say. Nice guy has a chance, they date. They finish. They both stay good friends. Yet girl goes off with other jerks. Guy is left heartbroken and lonely, and will turn into a jerk to beat the shit out of said other jerks. But then guy is going to a jerks level, which is not what this topic is about. Like people say, friend zones for life. I don't like that though . ='[
Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
No offence to the ladies, but its the Majority.

They go for the Jerky guys that push them around.
They turn down the nice guy, get fucked and chucked, the whine about it.
They completely ignore the nice guy and put him in the friend zone.
They then, probablly, cry about it.
They spend there whole life looking for the "right guy" yet the right guy
was always there, sitting by her the whole time, shopping with her,
helping her with her problems, yet their too dull to notice.

Can anyone give me a reasonable explanation why this is?

It's quite easy. I will be generalising like you so don't blame me.
There are a lot of nice guys and they are absolutely no challenge to get for a hot girl. It's the human nature you are not interested in stuff you can have. It's boring.
Most of the stuff is cool because you can't have/afford it. It's the same with people. Girls don't want wusses who kiss up to her all the time. What girls want are challenging and interesting guys.

And by the way, once she tells you about her problems you are doomed. Seriously, do you tell a girl you are interested in how your life sucks? That's just not turning people on.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I have a theory that without the nice guy friends to help them out, they would go after jerks less often. Think about it, who helps them out all the time after some asshole breaks their heart? So now that they're all better, they have the strength to go out with some other asshat. The problem is, they don't see the failed logic with this.

*edit* ladies, feel free to prove us all wrong.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
I like the post Chopper, also like the explanation there Nut.

So in other words Nut, the nice guys are doomed, until that bright girl comes along?
As a girl, I have my own theory to this topic. It's basically what Nut said. If a girl sees a guy who's totally interested in her, asks her, cares about her and so on...well, that's nice, but not interesting. It's much more challenging to get the "bad boys" who would never say nice things to a girl, so when they say something nice to you, or sometimes show that they really care it's more satisfying than when you get the same things from a guy, who falls in love with every pretty girl he meets.
But of course you can also stress the bad boy-image too much. It's good to get a girl, but when you got her you should sometimes show her how much she means to you. Probably not all the time, that makes her arrogant
You're hoping somebody someday will do you like I did!
So basically, they want to change the [insert dastardly word representation] into a good person? I'm not entirely sure if that's worth all the heartbreaks, but I'm not a girl either.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
Well, as long as your definition of nice guys is the same as mine, yes.
There aren't only nice guys and jerks in my opinion. Those are just the two extremes.

edit:
Originally Posted by Chopperkid View Post
So basically, they want to change the [insert dastardly word representation] into a good person? I'm not entirely sure if that's worth all the heartbreaks, but I'm not a girl either.

nah, to put it in male words:
It's more satisfying to beat a game in the hardest difficulty.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube