ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ask the devs, admins, ninjas - KiTFoX
A few days ago, I made this post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=201234

This is the interview with KiTFoX

1. How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
I'll have to check my muscle milk supply before I can answer that.

2. How did you get into Toribash?
My younger brother (Twitch131) found it and showed it to me. He quit about two weeks later and occasionally drops by the forums to troll.

3. Will you admins/devs/ninjas ever create textured ground, trees, blocks, etc?
Can't really answer that seeing as how I'm not a dev.

4. What do you think about the way the community is being administrated? Not talking about the admins, but how people are hired, fired and made do their job. And what do you think about the people/processes behind these decisions and/or actions?
Well I'm pretty happy about how we discuss new candidates openly. I think some of the smods and even admins take it a bit too seriously at times but it's a very exceptional system considering we're basically self-governing children.

5. Do you like KiTFoX?

6. How do you shoot web?

7. As a Ninja/Admin, do you feel that the person taking your position when you leave can fill your boots?
If it's any of the handful of people on staff now I think it'd be, certainly. I don't do much anymore anyways aside from the usual and running the Tori-Agents.

8. Who would win in a fight - hampa or veb?
hampa won't remove me if I say veb but that doesn't work the other way around etc

9. What will happen once the TC cap is reached?
I don't give a shit I'll be long gone by then.

10. How old is RedDevil?
62 iirc

11. How did you become an admin/ninja/dev?
Long story short, a shitload of second chances and trusting staff members voucing for my sorry ass. I got ninja because I made myself useful pretty much all the time.

12. Why hasn't KiTFoX cured cancer, AIDS, Global Warming, Global Hunger, Global Conflict, and everything else wrong with the world yet?
The world needs things to contact me about.

13. Why exactly do you want to moderate these forums? Do you enjoy getting probably thousands of reports a day, half of which probably is just one person mad at another?
I enjoy the people and I really enjoy the staff. I don't mind the reports because I don't usually jump into them, but we don't get more than 20 a day typically.

14. Do you ever get thanked for what you do for the community?
Once in a while, yeah. It's nice but if you get thanked too much it means a lot less so I can't complain.

15. Do any of the admins/smods disagree with the way some things are handled? do you voice your opinion if/when this happens?
Yeah sometimes we get hung up on things, and yes people speak up. Like I said the admin/smod board is pretty open and relaxed. We're not a business, we're a forum with volunteer workers.
I has a flavour
I would have thought he'd go into a little more detail like the others, but otherwise a decent interview.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I was expecting a lot of details from Kitfox. He is Kitfox, off course.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Pro answer on #12

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Pro answer on #12

Therefore making his job simply to be somebody to contact about a problem, not someone who actually fixes it or otherwise he would be made redundant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Pro answer on #12

That was my question \o/
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ