Ranking
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
wow didn't expect so much work over little ol me

ok first off Hamster you still hate me cause i had u declined as promo team while i was still around and may or may not have been the reason u lost ur ingame powers well before that also but hell shit happens

next off, i was rather unpopular cause i enjoy voicing my opinion and my ppl voiced there opinion bad enough for me to step in (veb) other then that though it was probably cause i didnt join the mass rant in irc.

i had 2 clans neither are dead actually both my clans joined together then they absorbed a few more clans and now there pandora lead by loje

and last of all id like the 5% of the toribash population that liked me to have a good time playing and the rest of u can go on a horrible losing streak and get testicular cancer/aids/something bad as those

P.S. to the weirdo who commented on my punctuation, the punctuation means sweet fuck all to me so have fun bleeding reading this.

Sweet, I`ll have a good time playing and wont get testicular cancer/aids or anything as bad. Wooo!
Hoss.

ok first off Hamster you still hate me cause i had u declined as promo team while i was still around and may or may not have been the reason u lost ur ingame powers well before that also but hell shit happens

next off, i was rather unpopular cause i enjoy voicing my opinion and my ppl voiced there opinion bad enough for me to step in (veb) other then that though it was probably cause i didnt join the mass rant in irc.

i had 2 clans neither are dead actually both my clans joined together then they absorbed a few more clans and now there pandora lead by loje

and last of all id like the 5% of the toribash population that liked me to have a good time playing and the rest of u can go on a horrible losing streak and get testicular cancer/aids/something bad as those

P.S. to the weirdo who commented on my punctuation, the punctuation means sweet fuck all to me so have fun bleeding reading this.

Its kind of funny to see people who probably don't even really know him come here and post saying hes a fag just because a bunch of other moderators and older members don't like him. At least some people have a legitimate reason. This is pretty much the line, when you cross it you completely merge with whoevers cock you happen to be sucking at the time.
bring back wibbles
If you're going to be interviewed, at least think more thoroughly about your answers and/or use proper grammar. I am disappointed.
To be honest its really not that big of a deal. Seriously, this thread was made to interview him on his views and experience being a mod/admin or w/e. Not troll him because he was once unpopular in toribash.
bring back wibbles

What? I can't understand anything you just said, or what it even meant.

I'll translate.

"Wow I didn't expect so much penis over little ol' me.

ok, first off Hamster still hates me because I had you penis as promo team while i was still around and it may or may not have been the reason u lost ur ingame penis well before that also penis.

next off, i was rather penis cause i enjoy voicing my opinion and fellow tigers voiced their opinion penis (veb) other than that though it was probably cause i didnt join the mass orgy in irc.

i had 2 penises neither are dead actually both my clans joined together then they absorbed a few more penises and now there pandora lead by loje

and last of all id like the 5% of the toribash population that liked me to have a penis and the rest of u can go on a penis losing streak and get testicular cancer/aids/something bad as those

P.S. to the weirdo who commented on my penis, the penis means sweet fuck all to me so have fun bleeding reading this.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?

Ahahaha, at least you haven't changed you awful twat.

I never applied for PT, but far be it from me to destroy your delusional fantasies maaang.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Kai-Tiger is such a worthless shit.

EDIT: lol'd at the hypocrisy of the power hungry comments.

This is for the win. I just lol'd at the interview
looks like kai is still good for a few more laughs
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW