Ranking
Original Post
FNugget says Hi
Hi.

Lol, made freecam. I don't even remember why I decided to start building that thing anyway. I also didn't realize how it would change how people make videos. Honest. I just dropped that script out there like "hey this thing is pretty cool, try it".

Also, could I get something added to my description about that flame forge business?

Also, back to freecam, I made an even better version, but the learning curve is quite prohibitive compared to what people need. Really, it's got features people don't even care to want. So no one is picking it up to use it. If any of you all know any video makers that are still enthusiastic, I'd be willing to take on an apprentice in a sort of director/producer kind of thing. My computer is too old to edit videos at a reasonable rate with all the visuals people are using now.
so like, make a thing that sets points for a track and it will be the best thing ever
-----
track for the camera that is
Last edited by Neeth; Mar 13, 2014 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I thank you for making freecam

You really have changed toribash.

Also nice flames.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
You really have changed toribash..

This, thanks Fnugget C:

i remember trying that new freecam thing once, it was overwhelming and i gave up quick.
is it worth forging flames? is it possible to make profit from forging flames?
You... make the sexiest flames in ToriWorld

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post

Not any more..
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
This, thanks Fnugget C:

i remember trying that new freecam thing once, it was overwhelming and i gave up quick.

I had ideas, man. I'm still not sure if they were too big to doable though. Maybe it is.

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post

Like sly said, not any more. Back then, people had to pay real money for the ability to forge. Me and Hector were moving a lot of money though, and a lot of problems started coming from the difficulty of enforcing real money. Then it was free, and it was hard to prove people who copied unless you knew the forge system and sneaked in identifiers. But this is how my shop went.

Some stats from when I kept logs of everything I sold. Over the course of this shop:
Total price of forging: 14,051,800
Total paid: 18,747,900
Profits: 4,770,300
Average price of forging: 76,716
Average paid: 103,669
Average profit: 26,953
Standard deviation for price of forging: 19,475
Standard deviation for paid: 37,023
Standard deviation for profit: 22,867