Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Lenshu3ng variations
Ok so I have made some lenshu3ng variations to try and help newer players to learn lenshu3ng.

so with the 3 variations they all have no dms but the main difference is about the dq because one has no dq so it is meant for people to try and learn to move around and strike without having to worry about having to dq.

the next one has still has no dms but it takes longer for the players to do dq because the dq time out is 30 so newer players can still learn how to move and strike but can also learn to keep of the floor whilst moving around and striking.

the next one has the normal dq time out of 20 but still has no dms and the aim to do what the others do but helps to get you ready for lenshu3ng by being able to hold the normal dq time out, striking and movement.

I am also looking into renaming the mods at the minute but for now they have place holder names.

feel free to test the mods out and give any criticism that is needed.

Because this mod is based of lenshu3ng credit has to go to snake who made the original lenshu3ng mod.

all of the mods look the same so I hope the one screen shot will do.

Attached Files
lenshu3ng-no dm.tbm (475 Bytes, 4 views)
lenshu3ng-no dm+dq.tbm (474 Bytes, 3 views)
lenshu3ng-slower dq+no dm.tbm (475 Bytes, 2 views)
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
i love the idea of this im gonna test them out right now... this could even be useful to learn how to spar/trick because of the gravity

after testing
yep as i expected its as good as variations can get good job man