Ranking
To be honest with ya all the forum is like the only thing that still keeps me in this community and also maybe the new game Toribash Next which i'm really looking forward to.
the path to be better than snake at aikido
you know how fucking boring it is to suplex every match
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
There are some people like Suomynona, skulfuk, Reta, Icky, arctic, creati0n, fear, moop, blueevil, odlov, imapirate, wizard, cocacobra, tyzi, etc who I care deeply about. I want to keep up with them and see them succeed.

This game also mattered to me a great deal, helped and sometimes hurt my mental health depending on the year. Big part of who I am. Hard to walk away from that sort of stuff.

feelsbad that i was left out

Mostly just clan mates, and a few other ppl that I talk to and stuff.
Occasional marketing too for a few bucks doesn't hurt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
I've been here since when the forums looked like this.

I have no place outside.

Thanks for the link reminding me how long I've been babysitting this place -_-

Nearly 10 years invested here (9 1/2 as staff), kinda difficult to walk away from something when it's had a lot of time put into it.

*EDIT*

Same's probably true for suo, if you ignore hampa (insert joke here) he's the only person who's been staff longer than me that's still here.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 22, 2018 at 01:51 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I want to try ranked but im only a green belt. Also guys in inq and friends
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
probably the copious amounts of events that the game keepers host daily

i miss you ocean