Toribash
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Nice, I like the use of darker colours

I just redownloaded GIMP for the first time in a few weeks. I'm doing it so I can make models of spheres.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
anyways like i was saying lets make a collab head texture kinda grafitti-ish and put are names over the art we drew on the head.
but in a xcf file so its on different layers that way i can arrange it perfectly so.
damn im gettin old
I can do that. Except when we work on it, you may have to convert it to PSD when you save it. I haven't used gimp in forever.

Also, Velair, your head is scary. Disturbing! I like it!
Thankks <333 and ok im getting photoshop for this cpu and my lil bro(with 50% art skills)doesnt use his.
damn im gettin old
Alright that's awesome! I also added your head to the artwork spoiler on the first post!

If you guys want to add something to the artwork, leave a post!
btw if everyone can hit the characters in my sig because 2 of them are art shops one mine and one my friends the other is my replay thread (im a bit of a replay maker)
damn im gettin old
What? Lol, I make signatures and avatars.
the Japanese Characters I speak japanese they basically say My Shop Shop ad Replay just click em'
damn im gettin old
Oh I see! I love your shop. Since you do art, do you think you can turn this into a head texture somehow? Like what you did with that emo head thing?

Spoiler