ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

DAMN man, hell of a future, but honestly...with how you're doing in high school, I believe you can do that and MORE! You got just 1 year and a half left
-----
Originally Posted by dankator View Post
/ invade \

5th gradeeeee

i'm doing ok

just ok? hows school mate? are you excited about going to jr high? I have so many memories from then
Last edited by Milf; Jan 10, 2016 at 08:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot
You guys kept me in the clan after my random disappearance, I feel touched, I'm back now and ready to throw down.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
I usually get like A's in my classes I am struggling a bit with AP classes since the school the education isn't good since it is a bad school, but this is good for me because I'm getting a taste of what real school is like.
Looks good, what inspired the change?
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Not quite sure. I knew that Day was looking for a new logo and banners, and I wasn't satisfied with some of the ones that had been put up, so I decided to make my own.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I'm a junior in high school and I am also taking APUSH, lots of fun especially since my teacher just lectures with no notes on the board or anything. Also I had trouble with AP Calc since I took last year, really the only hard part is that normally it isn't that bad but if you study (I didn't) you should be fine. and yeah no way am I taking AP Lit next year my grammar and writing skills are shit, although prob will take AP Comp Sci, AP Psych, or AP stats, maybe all three depends on how scheduling goes.
He'll get assassinated if he becomes president so it doesn't matter what he says/does
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
He'll get assassinated if he becomes president so it doesn't matter what he says/does

If he does get assassinated then in comes Hilary Clinton. Watching Americas politics always makes me laugh.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I've read the thread, it's no problem. Though, I don't think it's going to end up working lol.

bish don't crush my dreams i will make it work
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert