ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Virus can you not please?
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I also have a picture of DJ. I also edited the photo to give him a faze shirt, Doritos, Mountain Dew, a fedora, weed, and the illuminati.

Show some decency though. I won't ever post pictures of someone without their permission. If he hasn't posted by now, he doesn't want his picture on the web, just like I don't want pictures of me. Don't post it. Let him post a picture of himself if he wants to, but don't push him into it.

Of course. I have his number and he confirmed that no he does not want them posted. *cough Virus *cough*
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
this thread turned to aids from 0 to 100 real quick

(and hell no for your future question Day or any of the members featuring me in any post)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
boo hoo the only clan that has a worse reputation than Nitro is Wapow and they're actually changing into a good clan so get use to it
All you motherfuckers better post some pictures of yourselves and stop debating, god damn.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
boo hoo the only clan that has a worse reputation than Nitro is Wapow and they're actually changing into a good clan so get use to it

video and gone. and deal with it yourself you made the situation retarted and i'm gonna go to somewhere I am REALLY adored and not a place where people relive or reminisce about memes and stupid shit like that
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Bg, take it up in a PM or in the discussion thread. This is for posting pictures dammit.

Virus, don't respond please :S

Besides, by saying that BG, you honestly deserve to be kicked and taken out of the video.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays