Ranking
congrats, you app has been ACCEPTED
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
clan appliction
What do you have to offer WAPOW?=I feel like i would be a good member of this clan and i could contribute to wars and i know this clan has been inactive for i while and i think i could be able to recruit more players and get the clan active again.

What's your favorite mod?=I dont specifically have a faviourite mod but the one i enjoy playing the most is aikidobigdojo

How often do you play?=I play toribash almost every single day,i can safely say i am addicted to toribash

Do you post regularly in forums?=i dont really post anything on the forums i only really enjoy playing the game itself

Do you check and respond to your PMs?=Yes although i dont post anything on the forums i check my pms and respond to them very quick.

Tell us about your Toribash experience=i started playing toribash from earlier last year and when i started i wanted to to quit because nothing made sense but then something told me to start playing again and so i did and then after a few months of learning the game i am finally understanding it and now i am having so much fun playing the game.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other=My discord is jelaunboss2#3870

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc=My real name is jelaun,i am 13 years old and i enjoy reading,playing games and playing football(soccer)I live in jamaica and my GMT is Eastern standard time. I put alot of thought and effort into this application and i hope you will consider me
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
What do you have to offer WAPOW?=I feel like i would be a good member of this clan and i could contribute to wars and i know this clan has been inactive for i while and i think i could be able to recruit more players and get the clan active again.

What's your favorite mod?=I dont specifically have a faviourite mod but the one i enjoy playing the most is aikidobigdojo

How often do you play?=I play toribash almost every single day,i can safely say i am addicted to toribash

Do you post regularly in forums?=i dont really post anything on the forums i only really enjoy playing the game itself

Do you check and respond to your PMs?=Yes although i dont post anything on the forums i check my pms and respond to them very quick.

Tell us about your Toribash experience=i started playing toribash from earlier last year and when i started i wanted to to quit because nothing made sense but then something told me to start playing again and so i did and then after a few months of learning the game i am finally understanding it and now i am having so much fun playing the game.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other=My discord is jelaunboss2#3870

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc=My real name is jelaun,i am 13 years old and i enjoy reading,playing games and playing football(soccer)I live in jamaica and my GMT is Eastern standard time. I put alot of thought and effort into this application and i hope you will consider me

omg ill just do it, Denied?

No one active enough to post a fucking response....ill just put your mind at ease this clan deeeeaaad af
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
sir who the fuck was talking to you your in x clan what are you doing here

May I ask you "what the fuck you're doing here" insulting one of the most significant member wapow had, after giving a response to your application after weeks (unlike others)
for a second I thought you were talking about me
but then I realized that I did nothing when I was in wapow
xD

OH WAIT I DID DO SOMETHING

I WAS THE #1 MOST CRINGY WAPOW KID!
still am
NOTICE:

This will be the last non recruitment based message here.
Please keep any talking to the other areas of the forum so we can keep things organised.

Thanks.

WAPOW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi I like This clan :P My Favorite Mod Is aikidobigdojo And i Play like 2 times and of Course i post regularly in forums i play good in aikido :P is that it?