Toribash
Hey lads, were at war with strictly business, /jo Sb
Last edited by KervinMC; Jul 31, 2015 at 03:10 PM.
You're Obsolete
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
do not apply on aonther clans when you're already on 1 clan, it's begging unloyal and that's called at clan hopping.

Ok. But i dont gonna do that again. Im still pretty noob when clan applying.

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
lol go away. I made a new application becouse i did it by accident. I got an new free form. And i will never do it again. Like more then 10 people is on me!. Srs if i do a same application. Then they can deny me. Like whats the deal!

The deal its fuck all people who are not ready for a clan . and who such be a disgrace for its one

Originally Posted by SweeYollo a.k.a Victim
Ok. But i dont gonna do that again. Im still pretty noob when clan applying.

i'm pretty sure you will do it again bro , you just want a tag , you do not even know why did you apply for those multiple clans... oh wait , yeah you want a fucking tag.

#Invade
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Voting in whether to kick SweeYollo
For : 1
Against :
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
squig, me and pela just won a clan war... for the first time without any other OP players with us... im soo happy, its an achievement for the two of us... i didnt think we'd win...
-----
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
Voting in whether to kick SweeYollo
For : 1
Against :

make that

For : 2
Against : 0
Last edited by KervinMC; Jul 31, 2015 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You're Obsolete
Nice one Kervin and Pela One more vote for his kicking and Swee is out. I'll be off for a day or so. I've been banned off technology for a bit.
-----
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
Lol yeah. Me and Charlie have just finished an epic spar. I made an edited version which fixed my crappy end.

Anyone gonna give some cnc?
Last edited by Squigling; Jul 31, 2015 at 10:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm sorry to ask this but what is cnc?
-----
We need to start winning some more wars... we need to make sure everyone in this clan is active... should we give them an extension squig? Specially the new syncers? I say they have until next Wednesday to show up here in the clan thread, I'll be checking it on Thursday GMT+

I'll be sending out reminders to all syncers...
-----
It's kinda disappointing how it's only RndmNinja that actually did respond to my first reminder by posting something in the clan thread, but about godd, we know that we need him for future wars, which he didn't need to post anything but it's still good to see him at least post something... but the other old members, specially in the ones in the Hibernating rank, haven't seen one of them get out of the grave...

Wait... I think treboryu had some problems with his account, idk... let me check into that...

Squig, have you seen Satan Claus? Haven't seen him in awhile...
-----
Boom! Treboryu lost his stuff, it got corrupted he said in his last post in our application thread with the account "Bounded" he's main was a black belt soo... I'll try to see if he still has the skills of a black belt...
Last edited by KervinMC; Aug 1, 2015 at 02:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You're Obsolete
Make that
For: 3
Agains:0

And sorry for not active have to work from 3 to 10 5 days a week
#PenDragon's Rival
Hi godd. That's a majority, motion passed. I'm sorry Swee but you will have to clan hopp off.
-----
Originally Posted by KervinMC View Post
-----
Boom! Treboryu lost his stuff, it got corrupted he said in his last post in our application thread with the account "Bounded" he's main was a black belt soo... I'll try to see if he still has the skills of a black belt...

So should we kick treboryu?
Last edited by Squigling; Aug 1, 2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeh... I'll try to inform his other account 'Bounded' cause it seems like he hasnt responded to my clan invite...
You're Obsolete