Ranking
I like the new thread. anyway sorry for not posting lately, i'll try to post more. Fun playing with krulls today. Hope to play with ya'll somemore later.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
Late AGAIN!!!!
I don't know how I'm always late for things in the clan that are new, but I am and here I am finally.

Good to see a new clan thread, the other one was getting full. Don't close that thread Krulls , too many memories.

Happy Holidays?
Happy late Easter and Spring Break(Is that a holiday?)! I had lots of fun over the break.

I got to stay with my whole family,that was on my mom's side, and had lots of fun. We went to the beach a lot and had a delicious meal on Easter Sunday. Wish you guys could of tasted it, you'd be jelly.

Activity
I'll try to get more active, but its been a bad string of breaks that I can't stop. Be sure to see me a lot tomorrow.

Wars
Really, really good job in war efforts recently! Last I heard you had an 8 win streak, but that was a day ago. Nonetheless, it's very impressive, Keep it up and maybe one day when I grow old(take this into context as if I'm older) you could take my spot as the official Pimp.

All fairy tales to me, but you may see this as an oppurtunity, so strike while you have the chance!
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
It took me a bit of reading to find the new thread, but then again i get hopelessly lost on this forum (The Tb forum in general) pretty much everyday so..... I should be posting here more often now that i know where it is.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Seth93z

lol yeah when i first started posting on the forums and stuff it was kinda confusing but after a bit it got really easy.

Killa

When a thread is closed you can still read everything from it you just cant post there. Its either you or Elty that pate whenever something happens xD
Last edited by Flames; Jul 6, 2015 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Sweet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
(Pix) just had its very first war, vs [WAPOW]. You guys won 10-3.

It was a lot of fun! Hope to do it again soon! And thanks for being our first war.

Edit: Seth93z, I keep getting you confused with Sethtus, which has made for some pretty awkward moments. Just today I asked Sethtus why he left WAPOW, much to his confusion. xP
Last edited by Boerhae; Apr 9, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Boerhae

LOL Sethtus was in WAPOW once upon a time, twas quite a while ago.

Yes! the war was a snap! (haha... because your... Picture this... snap......... heh.... kk) and yeah most wars arnt as fun as that one we should deff do it again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WAPOW Only Greykido Tournament Tomorrow!

Ki11er009 and Flamesmash will be hosting a WAPOW only Greykido Tournament Tomorrow at 7PM US ET.
As far as I know, that is 12AM GMT.

We will make another announcement on Skype when we are ready to get started.

Tournament Results

1st Place - XxSANJIZxX - 20K TC
2nd Place - Broskii - 10K TC

1st Out - PimpKilla - Full Chronos Set

Trivia Winners - Twat - Quicksilver Primary Gradient
& ExtremeAlt - Maya Force

We all had a great time, let's do it again soon.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Krulls; Apr 10, 2015 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Changed time from 6PM to 7PM
me smag and san had a war with navi we lost 10-9 so it was close but the problem with them is that they call you stuff in russian
Tournament
Can't wait for the tourney guys! I'll be there for sure this time, no excuses. Since I'm going, that means I'm winning, so watch out.

Flame
Good to know the memories we've forged together as a whole will remain there forever....as long as the site doesn't shut down.

Boer
It was a fun war. We should war again sometime, but have me there the whole time instead of a random appearence.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
Greykido Tourney

The Greykido Tourney was a blast . Sanjiz taking 1st place with a 20k prize and Broskii in 2nd with a 10k prize. Pimp was first out GETTIN all dat chronos! I forget who the Trivia winners were but all in all the tourney was a lot of fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]