ES Recruitment Drive
my way to always be happy is always looking from the positive perspective of everything that happens in my life. Even the "bad" things can be good if you are positive enough, the most common for me is thinking of the "bad situation" as experience.
A consequence of being like this is never regretting my decisions, as long as I remember them the next time I have to "act"

Also, when I feel really really sad, I usually just act like im happier or more cheerful than usual, because, at least for me, in the end I become surrounded by positivity resulted from my actions

cheering people feels extra cool most of the time
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"find a passion" easy
"people to share it with" now thats a problem bc literally everyone i know would make fun of me if i mentioned something i'm passionate about and at the same time they have no passion except for acting cool and getting some puss.
For example: when i told my friends that i want to be a good artist who draw and animate good shit and the response was: "it's impossible, stop filling our head with bs, you will fail, you don't have talent...ect" so i decided to keep my passions to myself.
its pretty hard to find someone who share the same passions as me or even have a passion at all,
I mean for fuck sake i have been critisized for reading books every now and then.

Edit bc ninja'd(who even say that anymore):
Well acting happier is a thing,
For me i do that when i'm with people that i like to not be a burden and end up having a good time.
Tho it get me tired and i usually need to spend a lot of time alone after that to refill my energy
Last edited by Alpha; Feb 14, 2019 at 01:49 AM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
pretending is not cool but I dont like how people react when I say "I am sad". It's like being sad is a weird thing for them, like it wasnt even normal
then I prefer not talking about it when im feeling down, I keep it to myself

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Imo you shouldn't act that you are happier than you actually are. If you are sad accept the fact that you are sad now but keep in mind sooner or later better things are gonna happend. It may not be in few hours, it can be in few years. But don't ignore things that are making you feel bad because you never gonna learn how to deal with them.

About sharing your passion with other people - yes I know it's not easy, and you can't do it with everyone. Finding people with any passion or "own lifestyle" is pretty hard nowadays, there are very few people that are like that and they are in places that you wonlnd't expect. Don't force yourself to find them but keep open minded and listen to poeple, one day you will hear the right voice.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I never said I ignore the feeling tho. I dont like how people react to it, only making things worse

in fact, probably people's mind towards "sadness" simply doesnt match with mine so I rather not talking about it with other people when it's with me.

also isnt like it happens often to me :b

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nibba you said you want to be happy XD So I wrote a little thing explaining what I did
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos