Toribash
So sorry to disappoint guys I'm not rescuing you all from Takkrala's evil reign of evilishness...
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Originally Posted by Kaitokwan View Post
So sorry to disappoint guys I'm not rescuing you all from Takkrala's evil reign of evilishness...

It's okay, Kaito. I forgive you.

Subject Change: I started working out again yesterday, and I just now realized how out of shape I got ._.;
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/
Heh, I never was in shape x3 Haven't worked out in forever, and there's no way I'll ever work anything in either xD
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Heh, I never was in shape x3 Haven't worked out in forever, and there's no way I'll ever work anything in either xD

Lawl xD. Well I did parkour in real life last year but I broke my shoulder playing basket ball and wasn't able to do any type of real movement for 4 months. So I fell out of shape. I just now decided to get back in it.
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/
Ouch on breaking your shoulder lmfao, I've never broken a bone ever xD

and parkour, nice ;p
That's pretty epic that you do parkour man. Sucks that you broke your shoulder, but at least you have the motivation to get back into shape xD I'm soo extremely unmotivated to be in any sort of shape x'D Only bone I've broken is my skull when I was younger.
Ouch dude, that sounded really painful :o

I fuckin don't wanna break a bone rofl
Yeah man, I have a scar across my forehead because of it >.<
They didn't numb my head completely when they worked on it so I could feel them digging around my head.
I've never broken a bone.
Although I do fall off occasionally, most of the time I manage to stay on whatever it is that I'm climbing (and I climb on things a lot, mostly trees).

I'd say I was relatively in shape.
But I don't really play lots of team sports, like basketball or whatever.
Climb any poles lately? Olol

Ah yeah man, I tend to avoid team sports personally. I've never been a fan of team shit.. I'm anti-social as hell ^^ Climbing is funish though.