Ranking
Original Post
[Essence] Film Discussion
Last edited by sentral; Apr 28, 2013 at 01:58 PM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
baka to test to shoukanjuu is the funniest anime i ever saw,it's humour and action in one anime

here is the little info about this anime

About it

The main character

About him:Akihisa Yoshii is the main protagonist and the narrator of the light novel series Baka to Test to Shokanjuu. He is portrayed as the "Ultimate Baka" and is said to have the worst grades of his entire class. Even because of his idiocy he was given the title of Punishment Inspector. Akihisa's parents are on long-term overseas work assignments and send money back regularly. So due to this Akihisa has gained excellent cooking skills.

About her:Minami Shimada,She is strong and wild; according to herself, her hobby is "beating up Akihisa" and really does hit him all the time for whatever reason, but it's just a reverse way of displaying her special feelings for him. The so-called 'tsundere'. Whenever Akihisa's up to anything useless, she restricts him with excessive violence; and for this reason, Akihisa takes her as his natural enemy, thinking as if she really hates him a lot.

About him:Yūji Sakamoto,Yūji has a laid-back attitude, which led him to not study at all for the placement test and, in turn, become part of Class F. However, after Shouko beat him in elementary history test, he is shown to be pulling his socks up as his grades where improved by leaps and bounds. Yūji also seems to have some cowardly and sadistic instincts, often bullying Akihisa. However, he can also be much kinder and compassionate. (Shown when he beat up the Tokonatsu duo and fighting with a guy for offending Shouko.)

and many more you can find the main char in here:http://bakatotest.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters

example anime:
Watch in here
http://www.animestorm.net/baka-to-test-t...-episode-1
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I just watched this anime and its preety awsome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Law_of_Ueki

Here is a little about it:

The Law of Ueaki

Kousuke Ueki, a student of the Hinokuni Junior High School, is picked by a God Candidate, Koba-sen, to participate in a competition where people battle out to become God and only the strongest will prevail. Embodied with the ability to turn garbage into trees, Kousuke will be joining in the battle against other junior high school students in this selection. This sets the premise for the earth-friendly battle where the students will pit their powers against the rest.

Last edited by pundzo; Apr 30, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
@Tricerafi

Wow, I'm a little impressed xP Not very many people would put a lot of effort into a discussion thread post like that. Thank you though. I might actually check that anime out myself, although it doesn't particularly seem like my type. If you say it's good though, then I'll have to have myself a look. The only anime's I've actually watched are Code Geass, Code Geass R2, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Death Note, Inuyasha, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy, and maybe a few others that I can't remember. All of them I enjoyed though ><

Don't hesitate to post in the news update so that we can start compiling a list of films though. I'd like to get a good film directory going. Same with music, but this is film discussion.

@Pundzo
I don't find the storyline that compelling Dx
Cool if you enjoyed it, but it doesn't really seem like my type of anime.

--
Has anybody watched The Usual Suspects?
Storyline: Following a truck hijack in New York, five conmen are arrested and brought together for questioning. As none of them is guilty, they plan a revenge operation against the police. The operation goes well, but then the influence of a legendary mastermind criminal called Keyser Söze is felt. It becomes clear that each one of them has wronged Söze at some point and must pay back now. The payback job leaves 27 men dead in a boat explosion, but the real question arises now: Who actually is Keyser Söze?

It's an amazing movie, with an amazing twist >< I've only watched this a few times, but I've enjoyed it each time, and I highly recommend it to you guys. It's directed by Bryan Singer, and it stars Kevin Spacey, Stephen Baldwin, Gabriel Bryne, and a few others. Yeah, I know this isn't exactly a great review of it, but I'm damned tired. Anyways, check the movie out. It's amazing.
Anyone seen "Last of the Living",

it one of those zombie movies

the ones that should be more famous cause its AMAZAING

it set in Europe where zombie have taken over the world, its a serious zombie movie, it is POORLY done as it is a low budget movie but the storyline is amazing.
it not one of the action movies where the all have guns, this is about a 3 buddys who spend there time playing games, wathcing movies, and listening to music during the zombie apocaclyse, the opening scene is the BEST of any movie ive ever seen. it has the song Be All and End All by Flip Grater , i almost cried at the end of it, almost. and i almost cried during the beginning to, almost. this is in terms of storyline the BEST movie ive ever seen, but budget and acting wise, prolly the worst, if you can get past that you find that it is an amzaing movie. i loved it and i hope you love it to
I'm toxic go away.
I'm definitely going to watch it this Sunday mate. Thank you for recommending it. I've honestly been looking for a new zombie that takes a break from the stereotypical hollywood one's you see these days. Thanks for recommending it man, definitely this Sunday. If not, remind me.

Also you guys, I want you to go to the news notice stickied in our forum and fill out the film template. I want to start a film directory and it'd be great to have you guys add to that. Note: Good movies only x3
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
@Tricerafi

Wow, I'm a little impressed xP Not very many people would put a lot of effort into a discussion thread post like that. Thank you though. I might actually check that anime out myself, although it doesn't particularly seem like my type. If you say it's good though, then I'll have to have myself a look. The only anime's I've actually watched are Code Geass, Code Geass R2, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Death Note, Inuyasha, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy, and maybe a few others that I can't remember. All of them I enjoyed though ><

Don't hesitate to post in the news update so that we can start compiling a list of films though. I'd like to get a good film directory going. Same with music, but this is film discussion.

why thank you,about that...i just copy paste from my last work in another forum
http://bigfang.createmybb3.com/threa...-46.html#pid46
"0h no" -Trice
Well, it's definitely a lot more convenient to do that. In any matter.. do I sense you trying to sneak some advertisement in? :o Shame.
i am not advertise
why would i advertise Kreat0r forum
"0h no" -Trice
Never knew that was Kreat0r's. My bad o.o Point taken.

Anyways, have you ever watched Memento?