ES Recruitment Drive
I'd love to do a Clan war. In abd, ofc. Feel free to join the game anyway, we're always in the game.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
I'd love to do a Clan war. In abd, ofc. Feel free to join the game anyway, we're always in the game.

We will keep this offer in mind kratos Ill be sure to get back to you on it once we have a decent amount of members for the in game team.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I'd love to join the team. I'm more active in-game than on the forums.
-----
Question though, Rappunk approved the clan wars? He hate's clan wars that's why I was wondering.
Last edited by Donut; Dec 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
I'd love to join the team. I'm more active in-game than on the forums.
-----
Question though, Rappunk approved the clan wars? He hate's clan wars that's why I was wondering.

This is something that me and rapp have been talking about in skype for a little while. so Im pretty sure he is ok with this.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
This is something that me and rapp have been talking about in skype for a little while. so Im pretty sure he is ok with this.

Right, okay cool. Yeah, i'd love to help with this project.
I'd join you guys in skype, but I feel I may have to reinstall it for it never seems to completely finish booting itself up. It'll show a plain white executable and stay nonresponsive for the entire time it runs.
My steam, though, does work. I'd love to have a live chat with you there? Unless you don't have steam and would prefer an IRC.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post

Yeah, I've approved it.
I'm personally not fond of them, but as we grow and develop as a clan, I think it's an important step to take.
I believe it'll be beneficial to our clan overall, especially because there are many people who have an interest in this sort of thing.

I've left it to ConCon to oversee it.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Ok lets get some basic info on the ingame team members down. If your name is on the first post please fill this out (If your name isn't there but you'd like to be on the team, please fill this out too):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you here for events, wars, just practise or maybe everything?
GMT:
Reason for wanting to join the team:

Please only list the popular well known mods below
Mods that you want to fight in:
Mods that you are good at:
Mods that you want to learn more in:

Link your usercard picture here
Usercard picture:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that joining this team will assume you are willing to help others out and work as a team, this includes helping other members get better at certain mods and ensure growth of all players.

And as always, be friendly and give constructive feedback when applicable. Thanks guys.

Use mine as an example:

ConCon19

Last edited by ConCon; Dec 26, 2013 at 05:24 PM.

GMT: +0 (England,Manchester)

Reason for wanting to join the team: I think I am a very skilled fighter (when I try) in mods like Aikido and Taekkyon and I would love to help out in clan wars.

Mods

Last edited by Kradel; Dec 26, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
blue
pink
@Rapp:
Well, i don't see why you don't like. But as you stated, it's good for a clan, principally Essence, you'll rarely see Essence ingame (at least, i rarely see), so, get a good rank in the wars would make it better and popular. I wish you all gl anyway. Nice idea you guys had, opening a thread.