ES Recruitment Drive
Not really my kind of set but it tends to be that cartoon matched with some robotic and minimalistic style i do love. It looks intresting but the hands don't make sense at all to be honest with you.
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
you have barely no shading whatosever everything looks plain. and the head looks way too busy in comparison to the rest of the textures

I have about all the same things to say, and as for the head it just has to much stuff on it and all looks like it is on the same level.
Last edited by Zorow; Jan 4, 2016 at 04:27 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
I commend you on your excellent mapping. Especially on the torso and thighs.
The design is well done, however the outline looks a bit choppy in places and the blue could use a bit of highlighting to compliment the lighter look of the rest of the set.
I agree with Cerberus that the head has a bit too much going on.
And on the note of shading and detail, i'm pretty sure Pate5 has a great tutorial lurking around somewhere and you'll find plenty more on google(or youtube) if you want to dabble into that.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
Ok let me tell you something, for the most part flyingmonk used copy paste, but he did it incredibly well, and he told me himself that he used both mouse, and pressure pad. I myself use both but I'm working on a set that's hand drawn with mouse. It's all about how much time, love, care, and effort you put into it.
-----
As for the set itself, I do like it and I think it is very good.

Oh.. huh i didnt know that and thanks.
-----
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
I commend you on your excellent mapping. Especially on the torso and thighs.
The design is well done, however the outline looks a bit choppy in places and the blue could use a bit of highlighting to compliment the lighter look of the rest of the set.
I agree with Cerberus that the head has a bit too much going on.
And on the note of shading and detail, i'm pretty sure Pate5 has a great tutorial lurking around somewhere and you'll find plenty more on google(or youtube) if you want to dabble into that.

Thanks alot

Everyone you should lern from this guy! He knows how to give some cnc becous he sad what he likes and what he dosnt, why and what should i do to improve it.
Last edited by krisis13; Jan 4, 2016 at 10:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice set, honestly I don't know why everyone is bitching and saying its bad. Even without joints it's pretty good. Could of used more shading so it looks more realistic. The hands look neat but they could look like robot fists. Overall it's great. Keep em coming!
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
Nice set, honestly I don't know why everyone is bitching and saying its bad. Even without joints it's pretty good. Could of used more shading so it looks more realistic. The hands look neat but they could look like robot fists. Overall it's great. Keep em coming!

Okay thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]