programs:
fraps
Toribash
Sony Vegas

replay makers:
Numbers
MrJingles1
Oracle
Last edited by DJYap; Sep 24, 2016 at 05:05 PM.
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ My main thread
contact me! | ✆ Skype: DJYap_ | ✆ Discord: DJYap#9544
Hi, please include the song used in the video.

Have a good day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I feel like if you need to tell someone to add or fix their OP then you need to CNC. Just my opinion.
cats Moderated Message:
he's just doing his job as an lmod

It felt repetitive with that same effect.

I don't think the white shader and cc fit the song.

And the song was a bad pick imo.
Last edited by cats; Sep 24, 2016 at 05:25 PM.
everything in this video was done too sharply, the effect coming in was abrupt, the speed changes weren't smooth, even the exposure was glaring.

it's a lot easier to manage this stuff in after effects, setting distances between keyframes and stuff. give it a try if you have some spare time
It got old quick, like bands said the same effect used over and over got me miffed.

Was nothing really special, but was overall a decent job. The song choice irked me, but I could see what you were going for with it.
Felt like the entire video was enjoyable to watch, cc and shader matched well

The same effect didn't bother me, fit in really well that I actually had to watch it plenty of times before I noticed it was being used more than once. This video looks like it could have looked better with raytracing, but I like the look either way. The video seems a bit too rigid, RSMB(reelsmart motion blur) would have helped greatly.

After Effects is a better program for toribash edits (and editing in general for that matter), you should look into it, lots of tutorials and discussions for people switching from SV I believe.
Originally Posted by cat View Post
Felt like the entire video was enjoyable to watch, cc and shader matched well

The same effect didn't bother me, fit in really well that I actually had to watch it plenty of times before I noticed it was being used more than once. This video looks like it could have looked better with raytracing, but I like the look either way. The video seems a bit too rigid, RSMB(reelsmart motion blur) would have helped greatly.

After Effects is a better program for toribash edits (and editing in general for that matter), you should look into it, lots of tutorials and discussions for people switching from SV I believe.

Looks like someone's been sucking your dick ^^

I like your cc color choice, I think the cc itself could have been executed better though, not a fan of the diffusion at all.
your freecam is really bland, and I think it would look better if you tried and got creative with it, try looking into expertcam if you haven't already.

was choppy at times, going full opacity on that black effect thing wasn't a great idea imo cause it literally hurts my eyes.

Honestly this video is just velo, cc, and a low budget effect.

you should try playing around with your p/c, rotations, scaling, even pos

/opt grip 0
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
Cat: Actually you should use programs you know how to use.
Va Va Voom was made with sony vegas(look on the thread). And most of my videos also are.

Anyways.
the one thing i dislike was the transitions,they really looked simple...
Basically people already said other stuff you should improve.
also,is the video on max graphics? Doesnt looks like..
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i think you should have made the velocity sync more obvious

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Cat: Actually you should use programs you know how to use.
Va Va Voom was made with sony vegas(look on the thread). And most of my videos also are.

Anyways.
the one thing i dislike was the transitions,they really looked simple...
Basically people already said other stuff you should improve.
also,is the video on max graphics? Doesnt looks like..

i hope you realise that va va voom even though it is a good video, is not the pinnacle of toribash editing. it's not even a debate which program is better, after effects can do more, be more accurate, has more features, more plugins, and support with other adobe programs. the only thing sv has going for it is that it's simple.

this might come as a shock - but you can actually LEARN to use after effects (who knew?)