Ranking
Originally Posted by krisis13 View Post
M8 you dont understand shit abaut art.. this is my style.. realistic isnt the only good style out there and im not as skilled as PLN or flyingmonk becous im drawing with a mouse.. try it yourself im sure you will fail at it.

Please coment something only if you have some knowlage abaut art (^he totaly dosnt have any knowlage abaut it)

Says i dont have knowledge on art yet you dont even know how to spell knowledge .-. (im sunther btw)
WRATH IS PAIN
The best set ever requires Joints.

This is a very nice set though. I like the designs. Especially on the torso area.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by XYLONN View Post
-best set ever-
-flyingmonk or kremline-
OK
Clearly you're not into art

Nothing much to say about the set, really awesome, I just think that if it was jointed it would look even better.

I havent tried to make joints jet .-.
But i have a plan on doing that in near future tho .-.
-----
Originally Posted by WrathIsPain View Post
Says i dont have knowledge on art yet you dont even know how to spell knowledge .-. (im sunther btw)

Yes i know that my grammar is terible you dont have to remind me that okay.. -.-

And now please get out of my thread
Last edited by krisis13; Dec 27, 2015 at 09:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
looks plain and boring to be honest...

I don't really like the head/visor.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Cmon guys.. your saying what you dont like but wheres why you dont like it and wheres how to improve it
-----
Originally Posted by WrathIsPain View Post
You were the first one who went offence lol

You sereus? -.-

''When i saw the title i tought someone like PLN or flyingmonk or kremline made this thread found out its just some unrealistic robot shit :/
Its
Good tho you should fix the outlines it makes it look like a kid outlined it :/''
Last edited by krisis13; Dec 29, 2015 at 10:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is not the best set, yet, this one is really good. I like the very little details you add to fill the empty spaces on the set, even if you look into it again, there are still some little empty spaces that will looks nicer if you put something on it. Also, the color matched the joints pretty well. I think this one is a pretty nice set on it's own style.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
M8 you dont understand shit abaut art.. this is my style.. realistic isnt the only good style out there and im not as skilled as PLN or flyingmonk becous im drawing with a mouse.. try it yourself im sure you will fail at it.

Please coment something only if you have some knowlage abaut art (^he totaly dosnt have any knowlage abaut it)

Ok let me tell you something, for the most part flyingmonk used copy paste, but he did it incredibly well, and he told me himself that he used both mouse, and pressure pad. I myself use both but I'm working on a set that's hand drawn with mouse. It's all about how much time, love, care, and effort you put into it.
-----
As for the set itself, I do like it and I think it is very good.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Dec 29, 2015 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Cmon guys.. your saying what you dont like but wheres why you dont like it and wheres how to improve it
-----

you have barely no shading whatosever everything looks plain. and the head looks way too busy in comparison to the rest of the textures
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.