ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Y guys do know....the ones commenting on the blood splatter and crap that a lot of this trailer was just recycled footage from my old suckier wrath of ukes? When I played around with crap affects like that. So why do some of you talk like the footage from the beginning half of the trailer is how I do now. Cuz it's not. Lol *cough velair*

trailer definition

preview definition

i wouldn't call this a trailer. this is a recap of all the videos with crap effects like the blood splatter.

since these are recycled clips, i hope you understand that you need to

stop putting in real life objects if they continue to look like shit
have consistent fps
basically what augans legitimately cnc'd on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
It was more advertisement purposes actually. I didn't really do anything with this video besides throw clips from other wrath of ukes together with music and text. To raise hype for wou fans

So what are U CNCing? Footage that's probably already been CNC'D by you a year ago?
-----
The blood splatter was already cnced like a year ago. You guys are just saying the same thing. So save your breath
-----
If I made the terminator movies. And made a tribute video for it. Would you CNC the film making from a movie made like a decade ago?
Last edited by matarika; Dec 31, 2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
as you said its rather hard to cnc something that was done so over a year ago

i was just referencing what you said when you literally stated:

the blood splatter and crap

with crap affects like that

i also hope that you actually read what i typed. if you had done so you would've realized that i hadn't cnc'd a single bit of this trailer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I'm not saying you are cncing. I'm refering to Augans. The message just fell in a weird spot.

Most of that message wasn't even 4 you. Lol
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Then the only thing you should be cncing. Is the text and music in the video because everything else is past work. Reposted
your CNC does not go ignored. I'll simply use it when I see fit. And tyzi not everyone says the same things you do.

>using cnc when fit
>doesn't use it at all

so you don't see it fit
so you don't want to improve.

and why post and old video if you don't want cnc?
this isn't a platform for exposure.

that'd be https://www.reddit.com/r/VideoGameEditing/

ALSO
why are you getting mad at us as if we actually pay attention to when you release your shit WOU videos
Last edited by Velair; Dec 31, 2015 at 11:27 PM.
damn im gettin old
>using cnc when fit
>doesn't use it at all

so you don't see it fit
so you don't want to improve.

ALSO
why are you getting mad at us as if we actually pay attention to when you release your shit WOU videos

Ok where do i start with this....

>using cnc when fit
>doesn't use it at all

OK this ^ When i say i use CNC when fit. I mean i'll use it when ever i want, cuz you know their my videos? so aren't I entitled to do with them as i please?
Just because im not improving in the way you guys want, doesnt mean im not improving at all. Because i've gotten more than enough feed back from my subscribers that im improving.

Ok whats next.

First of all, this isn't a platform for JUST Cnc either. Meaning if i want to post art for exposure rather than CNC sometime thats fine. It generally is a place to post videos your working on. Whether you want CNC or not. There really is no "replay thread" version for videos where CNC is the sole purpose.

CLEARLY in the Art Rules thread it says

"
The Art board is for posting art

"

and thats what im doing

ALSO

1. First of all im not getting mad lol your the one using highly emotional statements such as "your shit WOU videos". Which is obviously not true. Just read 97% of the comments on the youtube comment section for the Wrath of Uke videos. So that wasn't a very well thought out insult. Rather an emotion fueled one. But i guess its your opinion, which doesn't matter to me much.

2. and all of this isn't because you guys payed attention. It all started with Tyzi making a comment on the text. Which actually ok, because he didn't CNC the footage, its all recycled anyway, and it'd be a waste of time to CNC it. He's one of the only ones who got the CNC right. And commented on the New stuff. Such as the music and titles. All these comments on the quality of the footage and its editing, is stupid because if you really have comments and CNC about it, go to the threads where the episode was originally posted.
Last edited by matarika; Jan 1, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
Getting much better with your effects compositing, but for AE there's so many easier ways to do it instead of masking. Make the program do the work for you, look at how to use mattes, rotoscoping, and recording the replay multiple times with different shaders/textures to create your own mattes.
Cool thanks Sly, i've also seen alot of your recent work, i love that recent collab you did with Kubi.