Toribash
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
lol how did chris become a torilegend for art?

i could easily name a number people who's superior than him in every way

it's a cool kids club: to be a legend you need to be eather staff member or to be liked by staff members

did you expected anything different?

if we talk about chris he was doing art for gm team for quite awhile, hence he is a legend as you may noticed. this may also answer the question to on what basis legends are chosen
Last edited by snake; Apr 4, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
what Im thinking of now is that shook is an apex replay maker oblivion is an predator sparrer and chris an prehistoric(legendary) artist if you know what I mean lol
Last edited by birno; Apr 10, 2014 at 09:26 PM. Reason: why ur asking?
I never forget.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
it's a cool kids club: to be a legend you need to be eather staff member or to be liked by staff members

if we talk about chris he was doing art for gm team for quite awhile, hence he is a legend as you may noticed. this may also answer the question to on what basis legends are chosen

Legends are suppose to be role models of the community. While being "the best" is a certainly of gigantic importance and a huge influence of who is deemed a legend, it's also important that the people who are highlighted as legends will be someone we'd want the world to look at with praise.

It is by no means a requirement to have worked as a staff member to be a Torilegend. While I won't reveal any of the Torilegend council nor their thought process in nomination: what I will say is there are planned invitations for members that extend far beyond who's been currently invited.

So killer: if there's a few artists you find more deserving, chances are they may be on that encompassing lists to be inducted. Torilegend Council more than likely doesn't want to "blow their load" on inviting everyone deserving all at once and thus diminishing the importance of each acceptance. This also leaves rooms for more interesting events surrounding invitation which is healthy for the community.

thanks for the question
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by snake View Post

Not liked, but respected.
Generally they are liked/respected for a reason.

Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
li could easily name a number people who's superior than him in every way

I couldnt.
The people that make up the list of "better than Chris" is very short.
and even then, theyr different, not better.
his contribution to the art scene cannot be underestimated.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 11, 2014 at 12:08 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Didn't seen that thread, congratulation to every one

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hey well done all legends. Never be forgotten
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Everyone's a legend Congratz
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.