Ranking
Minute stalks every clan. So no. Including Mister.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Minute stalks every clan. So no. Including Mister.

Go away, no one likes you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
haha its funny athin cause you said that with your terrible history find it all in his sigma applacation
APPLICATION
name;asdsasds
belt:blue
favorite mod:laser survival a,b,prototype
replays: see tags 'dehand'
y i wanna join:i have never been in a clan , i want someone to teach me in spar and iknow that the members are skilled!
forum activity:10/10
ingame activity:7/10
talents:learn fast
-----
Last edited by asdsasds; Jun 14, 2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: You can call me Spread or Sean, either is fine.
Timezone (GMT): -5
Belt: Yellow
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: I'm trying to get into a clan that will have me, because it will help me get my post count up again, so as of right now, 6/9/0
Previous clans: None
Talents: I can spar, I love realism and I am actually pretty decent at actual chess, and I'm good at Aikido.
Why you want to join us: You guys seem to be really cool, and ever since Toribash got hacked a while ago and people's accounts were stolen/destroyed, I wanted to play again, but my old clan died along with my old account. So, I'm just trying to look for a community that I can hang out with, something to be part of.
How we can benefit from you as a member: You will get someone who knows how to spar(still practicing so trying my best to be humble) and someone to do petty errands . No but seriously, I'm pretty good at Toribash anatomy, etc. Thanks for the consideration!
Originally Posted by Minute View Post
PlanB first of all be patient second a clan is a lot more than just a tag its about the people in it

no, it is about the tag. and just the tag. and nothing else but the tag.
if you fail to understand that, please leave.
-----
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
APPLICATION
name;asdsasds
y i wanna join:i have never been in a clan , i want someone to teach me in spar and iknow that the members are skilled!
-----

no ty

Originally Posted by SpreadDemCheeks View Post
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: I'm trying to get into a clan that will have me, because it will help me get my post count up again, so as of right now, 6/9/0
Talents: I can spar, I love realism and I am actually pretty decent at actual chess, and I'm good at Aikido.
Why you want to join us: You guys seem to be really cool, and ever since Toribash got hacked a while ago and people's accounts were stolen/destroyed, I wanted to play again, but my old clan died along with my old account. So, I'm just trying to look for a community that I can hang out with, something to be part of.
How we can benefit from you as a member: You will get someone who knows how to spar(still practicing so trying my best to be humble) and someone to do petty errands . No but seriously, I'm pretty good at Toribash anatomy, etc. Thanks for the consideration!

Yes please.
Last edited by Noah; Jun 15, 2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Minute View Post
Name: minute (tom adkins)
Timezone (GMT): +1
Belt: black former 2nd Dan
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: almost everyday for like 2 hours
Previous clans: icof, omega
Talents: art (sort of)
Why you want to join us: I like the people they are all well achieved, and famous
How we can benefit from you as a member: if the clan needs money I can donate, or activeness, clan wars etc.

Show us examples of your art?
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
APPLICATION
name;asdsasds
-----

No... just no...
Originally Posted by SpreadDemCheeks View Post

Can we see examples of your replays?
Also Im not a big fan of your name at all, to be honest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Also Im not a big fan of your name at all, to be honest.

Of course you aren't.
It is obvious that the cheeks are tighter, and therefore are better when they aren't spread.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
No noah , shmevin doesnt like long names . -_-
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague