Ranking
Original Post
Farewells,Goodbyes,CheckMate!
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior
Farewell letter ~Now available
over the counter, the phone, or the Internet—
even on the corner—
with or without a subscription.Before reading note that the words that come after this may cause Side effects ,but are not limited to
malapropisms,
Freudian slips,
tears of sadness,
things said that can never be taken back,
false hopes,
and, in general, the exact opposite of what's intended.

Well this has been the most fun experience having such close friends/like family that I've never met.To think it all started in [ONE], ole nostalgia. I'm so glad to say I was apart of the chess legacy. I made an oath to stay with [One] through it's bad and goods ,so I guess that continued on to Chess. I feel like I can actually leave & know you guys might still be around for a little longer(depends on noah's dicktation). I don't have any particular favorites in this clan, because you guys have shown respect and love for this clan /forum just as I do.(fuck the rest of the tb forum).Math , I think you had the funniest post to read , just based on how you addressed our post and jokes. It's great to see you using phrases I never thought you could use a year ago xD. Damn has it been 3.5 years already? Noah , you're a dick , I hate when you are on your're period. That being said your probably the funniest person in this forum period. I thank-you so much for inviting me to join one that day, (for one friendship gained plenty more). Now for the queen and knights. Shmevin, out of everyone in this clan , you are the most tb dedicated. When lexx and orko said today that [TGS] had the best duelers ever to play tb. I said "you don't have shmevin". (Lets just say if they try to invite you ,don't say i didnt tell you so xD.)Shmevin you kept this family on wheels and drove us to the nearest city. TY for that.Rickmo & Aoc , Shit you guys r so awesome you don't ever need a statement xd jk Rickmo , you show me that even tho you left you could be dedicated when you came back. I respect that. Aoc,I like you , you have balls.......I like balls (terrorist voice) Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know this is by no means a hit & run. I'm probably not gonna play tb anymore either. If I do its only if shmevin invites me (that means never lol) Farewell...............
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
"Aoc,I like you , you have balls.......I like balls"

i cry evrytim i reed it.

Good bye ESW, I'll miss you.
Gonna miss you too man ,Aoc.
I know i cried when i said it.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I know I don't play Toribash anymore..
Or go on the forums more than once every two days...
Or make sure the most recent post in literally every thread is Noah anymore...
And that I'm banned...

but goddammit this still hit me right in my feel bone. I almost lost it when I saw the picture.

I love you man. Farewell.
Well, evil, it's been fun man. Honestly I can't describe the feels but it hurts. But its a good hurt. You've been such a big part of this clan as anyone else has, and for that I thank you. Not only that but everything you do for the clan we're grateful for so never forget that. Whether its your posts, stories, or even the amazing art it was always a joy to see YOU post man, so once again; thanks. Now without making this too long, just promise you'll remember us. It's been fun dude.
:') Ima miss you guys, if I'm ever on skype (rare) Hit me up lol
Follow your dreams. Grab onto the heels of Apollo and ride that wave into tomorrow!

I'll miss you. :^(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"It's great to see you using phrases I never thought you could use a year ago"

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA