ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I meant he has room to learn.

What did he do incorrectly?
Leyz and I have the same farm, Lei and samopal have the same farm, yet biaker stands unsynced with us. Please report.

Wtf noob

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Actually without biaker you guys would have more farm and it wouldn't sync (relic shield).

He saved you guys, one for the team.

whatahero
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I meant he has room to learn.

You're a newb.
Going back to Teemo, he's a weird champ. He's strong in top because he can hard counter most of the current top meta, but he's weak in the sense he doesn't provide much to teamfights without setting up.

His strength really only exists if your team gets ahead. He turns the entire jungle into a minefield, making it risky to go in because of the ambush potential shrooms provide. From there, you just choke the enemy of resources.

I don't like him because I find his traps are a toxic (doho puns) element to the game. There's no real counter to them right now other than never falling behind and always keeping tabs on where the little fucker roams off to.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Going back to Teemo, he's a weird champ. He's strong in top because he can hard counter most of the current top meta, but he's weak in the sense he doesn't provide much to teamfights without setting up.

His strength really only exists if your team gets ahead. He turns the entire jungle into a minefield, making it risky to go in because of the ambush potential shrooms provide. From there, you just choke the enemy of resources.

I don't like him because I find his traps are a toxic (doho puns) element to the game. There's no real counter to them right now other than never falling behind and always keeping tabs on where the little fucker roams off to.

It's very very hard to comeback from a game once you've fallen behind against a Teemo. That much is totally true. You've got Dragon control, Baron Control, AND jungle control whilst he is still split pushing a lane. Not to mention - pretty damn hard to gank a Teemo past 11.

How do you feel about Teleport over Ignite? First off you never know when Teemo is standing still next to a jungle mushroom waiting to AA you with poison darts and Twin Shadows wrecking you, but since you can Teleport to mushrooms it really does give unbelievable map control. You have a pretty amazing level 2 gank if you ward enemy red and teleport over to with him.

Also: How do you feel about Hurricane on Teemo? On paper it's a no-brainer, but in practicality I don't know if his range ever sets him up to a position to make use of it UNLESS he gets off to an early lead
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Leyz and I have the same farm, Lei and samopal have the same farm, yet biaker stands unsynced with us. Please report.

Wtf noob

Will send to ticket to riot support. Gotta make sure this guy gets banned.
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
I think considering the amount of mana he had that he handled it pretty well.
He definitely was good at running away ;p
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
It's very very hard to comeback from a game once you've fallen behind against a Teemo. That much is totally true. You've got Dragon control, Baron Control, AND jungle control whilst he is still split pushing a lane. Not to mention - pretty damn hard to gank a Teemo past 11.

How do you feel about Teleport over Ignite? First off you never know when Teemo is standing still next to a jungle mushroom waiting to AA you with poison darts and Twin Shadows wrecking you, but since you can Teleport to mushrooms it really does give unbelievable map control. You have a pretty amazing level 2 gank if you ward enemy red and teleport over to with him.

Also: How do you feel about Hurricane on Teemo? On paper it's a no-brainer, but in practicality I don't know if his range ever sets him up to a position to make use of it UNLESS he gets off to an early lead

It matters what you want from the lane. Teleport does increase map pressure, but it makes it harder to win the lane. Typically, teleport viable champs are tankyish an bring some sort of cc to the fight. Teemo isn't really either. The other choice that run it are mobile assassins. Again, not teemo. So it's risky, but teleport typically can work on anybody if you do it right.

And on paper, teemo could run a hurricane. In practice, it's counter intuitive because there's an assumption your strength comes from using poison darts. Teemo's two most powerful stats are ap and cd. More shrooms to coat the field is more powerful than more darts hitting often one or two targets. Map control should mean you don't need the extra attackspeed because you've already choked them out of resources.

Hurricane is more a split push item than an actual teamfight item. People spread out against ranged. Plus there's an as value where teemos poison darts start getting a reduced benefit from ap. The only as item any teemo running ap (and ap is the only real viable teemo) should get is nashor's, and even that shouldn't be core in the majority of cases.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Actually without biaker you guys would have more farm and it wouldn't sync (relic shield).

He saved you guys, one for the team.

whatahero

relic shield adds numbers to your creep score since 4.3