Toribash
Original Post
Welcome Spree
Everybody welcome spree to our clan
he is good at wushu and is a 3rd dan
Ello everyone, nice to meet yall

Im mainly a wushu man atm like andy says, but i play all sorts really. If anyone wants any textures im happy to do requests, i warn you i'l take a while if its not at a weekend though :P see you all ingame!
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
welcome, I played you in-game
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Hey bro, glad to meet you. Translated that means: MAKE ME TEXTURES PLEASE! LOL! jk, but its glad to see a new face, and if you want, you seriously could make me texts. Black on white color scheme and the style is anything you want (Even hearts lol but they would have to be human hearts, with vains and made of white XD on a black backround LOL! im crazy >.>) but if you dont want to, thats cool. ill bribe andy to do it XD once again, Welcome to revo. Home of the funny, the good, and the mentally questionable!
Technical Old School. - It exists.
there's no question about your mental state, vamp :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
XD oh, you noticed Grumps....or should i say... GOD! z0mg grumpeh I teh warshipz0rz y00 l0l0l0l0l0l0l
Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 14, 2009 at 01:11 AM.
Cheers folks. This looks like it should be an interesting clan, I quite like the sound of mentally questionable My last clan had a constant revolving door of members, a smaller number of sound people works much better imo.

Il make a set for ya through the week vamp, although like i say i work every day so i shall do bits and pieces when im at home. Sign here and expect your set in 6 to 8 weeks XD
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
~Vamp_09 [the crazy]~
Last edited by Vamp_09; Jan 15, 2009 at 10:24 AM.