Ranking
Original Post
Vitruvian Toribash! Did ever think of THIS?!(tori art) :)
I drew this completely freehand, with less erasing than I originally expected :P. I took a snap of it with my digital Kodak, then edited in Gimp (despeckling and a few filters). I am very happy with the result !

I was hoping to give more of an aged effect to this picture, but I'm not sure how to do so, any help would be nice.

Feedback, please! ;)

I have to host it through image shack because it wasn't wanting to let me upload... if anyone can't view .png images, I can convert it, just not at this exact moment, since its time for me to get to bed. I also have a full size version(2304x172, but that's not necessary, unless someone really wants it...?

Re: Vitruvian Toribash! Did ever think of THIS?!(tori art) :)
hey, very koooool nice work

Smokie........
OG of TB
A man of few words
looks really good, chuckle...

to make it look old, i think you can brush a damp tealeaf bag over it, gives it the sepia colour.
Oh yeah.... I forgot about that trick... anyway, is anyone else going to comment? I feel lonely...
realy nice... it would look a great signature :
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
That's really cool. I like it!
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Looks like your a regular DaVinci :P
"I have not told half of what I saw." ~ Marco Polo
There I just fixed it for easier viewing. Also, since I've already done this... does anyone have any ideas for any other themed tori-pics? I'm considering making a mini-gallery of toribash sketches if I can get some ideas. Also, since the toribash figures are just about realistic in their proportions, this might help me a little with drawing people in general, something I'm currently working on.

Thief; You're right. I think I will make this into a sig! ;)
Not a big idea, But two Tori's (I dont know what i should really call them, tori's, Uke's, whatever ) Wrestling, In a frontal way (Kinky) Ill quickly draw a picture in paint to show what i mean. (This will be awful )
EDIT:

Dont laugh :P..
Nice job lolwck (laugh out loud with captain Kirk)