Ranking
Original Post
[5thDisvion] Attention members!
Alright since we are growing at a rapid rate. We need to find a way to keep all member information. Since the leader hasn't emailed me the clan website yet, we are stuck in here for now.

Now, all members can recruit. But now since we are growing fast. WE might need to do tests! I have been slacking off on tests, and I hope people that join the clan are active members. Any qustions or conserns you might have PM me. (I don't want this to become a spam talking thread and get locked.) This will be a little hard since the clan doesn't have an offical clan thread in the other part of the clan topics.

Alright, if you want to join but don't know where to find us. PM me or jsut send a message on here. (mods or admin if you have a problem with the thread just tell me on here or Pm me. We are jus thaving problems keeping track of members and like I said the leader hasn't given me the website yet.
Firstly, this might get locked on the basis that it's neither a discussion nor an application thread.
Secondly, considering the fact that your clan only has five members - none of whom I've seen online - this topic could easily be part of your discussion thread, and it doesn't deserve another thread, regardless of content. After all, this is a shared board.

Edit: Yes, you do have a clan topic here. That's why it has [DSC] in the title.
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 23, 2007 at 11:38 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
This is more of a clan disscusion topic I should of made that more clear. We added two more new members today. Plus one last night I believe? hmm..Just wondering how to go about testing.
The other thread has already been specified as a clan discussion topic. That's why it's got "[DSC]" in the title, and, indeed, why it isn't locked. News should go there instead of in a new thread.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I didn't see it as a disscussion thread. Thanks. (Now what will I do with this thread? :P)
You will eat... and forget.

Thread's going to be locked, for not complying, blah blah blah.

Just use your other thread for this.