Ranking
Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
Thats not achievable without a little... help... Unless you want to go on an epic bulk and single handedly slaughter every chicken in your city.

slaughter every chicken by eating them than,Yes. I am used pick up things and putting them down.

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Probably the case. Going to need an insane bulk to keep up with that sort of linear progression.

With or without that sort of help.

Well, I don't really trying to bulk up. On every Sunday, I work out with my best friends/brothers. We go by the Cross fit schedule. So, some Sunday's will test out our max on different things. I'm don't want bulk and be like 2nd Grade Super Saiyan trunks. Just want to be fit. Also, I workout with people who are much stronger than I. Must of the time we try to see, how far we can push our self to the next level.

Oh yeah my weight is 225 lb/102kg. My height is 6'2"1/2". I eat a lot of organic food. I don't eat fast food anymore. Saving to up to make my own smoothie's. I just watch what eat.
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
I do all of this and do intermittent fasting but I'm stuck on a deadlift plateau cause I don't sleep :/ feels bad man. Right now I'm focused on front squats, pullups and shoulder rehabing.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I do all of this and do intermittent fasting but I'm stuck on a deadlift plateau cause I don't sleep :/ feels bad man. Right now I'm focused on front squats, pullups and shoulder rehabing.

Yeah sleep is a must.Man, I used to suck at pullups. Now, I am much better. I do some kipping pullup and strict. Also, rehabbing your shoulder? If don't mind asking, what happen? Also, trying to do handstand push ups and working on my core.
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
Nothing happened to my shoulder its just not ideal posture due to sitting sleeping and life. I do a lot of work targeting my serratus anterior (and serratus anterior posterior) to help rotate my shoulders outwards and down. I come from a powerlifting background so I absolutely refuse to do kipping pullups, id rather just jerk myself off inbetween sets and call it grip training lol.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
If god forbid you choose to start going down that darker path, maybe PM me for help. I'd rather anyone not hurt themselves then just be humble and ask questions.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Nothing happened to my shoulder its just not ideal posture due to sitting sleeping and life. I do a lot of work targeting my serratus anterior (and serratus anterior posterior) to help rotate my shoulders outwards and down. I come from a powerlifting background so I absolutely refuse to do kipping pullups, id rather just jerk myself off inbetween sets and call it grip training lol.

O.o power lifting is no joke man. More pops to you.

If god forbid you choose to start going down that darker path, maybe PM me for help. I'd rather anyone not hurt themselves then just be humble and ask questions.

No problem I will.
Chilling. Rip Urban unit

If your going to recommend him SERM's and the like its pretty much guaranteed whatever he buys will not be legit unless he has some hollywood type connections lol. Just saying
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
If your going to recommend him SERM's and the like its pretty much guaranteed whatever he buys will not be legit unless he has some hollywood type connections lol. Just saying

What the hell is SERM? Sounds like something Bane takes. I dont like taking supplements. Its just not me. I dont go to the gym everyday.
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
damn boi u strong as heck

thats like 3.20 times my weight

I'd imagine it'd be like 3.7 times mine. I'm pretty scared now.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Ace120 View Post
What the hell is SERM? Sounds like something Bane takes. I dont like taking supplements. Its just not me. I dont go to the gym everyday.

Good man I don't take supplements either (only take caffeine during fasts). SERM's are used post cycle in an attempt to restore estrogen to the body. However since its unregulated usually its just gonna be an empty pill that you buy. My friend did a pretty lowkey cycle and now his dick doesn't work, plus the muscles mass he gained went away after he went off cycle. 0/10 would absolutely stay away from that life.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago: