Toribash
Original Post
Clan Activity
We aren't really doing a good job of staying active.

So I think what I'll do is start this thread.

Here's what you do. Post your name(in game or real)
How old you are.
Your hobbies.
Something you feel we should know about you.

I'll go first
Name: Nick Wiggins (Wiggins in-game)
Place of residence: Louisiana
Hobbies: Guitar Hero ADDICT, skateboard, draw, chase girls. :P
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good idea.

Name: Tom Radcliffe
Place of residence: Edinburgh
Hobbies: Partying. Guitar. Toribash
YES! Response one is a success!! Now we just need the whole lot of ya to reply! C'mon people. This is a great thing that we have here. Don't ruin it by being inactive!
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Braden Glebus (Superstar ingame)
Place of residence: Maryland
Hobbies: Karate, Tech crew for drama, other things...
name: ned newton
place of residence: swarthmore
hobbies: skateing, toribash
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Name: Kenny Compton (Formerly Taekwondoo, known as Taek)
Place Of Residence: Gainesville, VA
Hobbies: Owning noobs at toribash, and helping Matt Wegner test Physics games on http://www.fun-motion.com. I give him MUCHO feedback on every game.

Quick announcement: Gish 2 Development has commenced, find a video at the link provided above.
It is a marvel to the Physics Game world.
Alright people. We are still missing 11 of you! Why haven't you posted here yet!?
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think I need to have a look at the activity. A lot of the spawn haven't even visted the forums yet. But we have an active poster (hopefully) joining the clan soon. I am certain more will follow.
Meh, that's bad.... They're prolly on different timezones from me at least cus I haven't seen many of em, some I'm not even sure have forum accounts atm.
I'm back, babeh.

Name: Dillon Hall (Nukem in-game)
Place of residence: Vancouver, WA
Hobbies: Gaming, roleplaying, being lazy

Yes, I know, I'm a dork.