Ranking
Original Post
Snap kick
Kick your opponents leg off in 20 frames ^^
And ye, this is my first post, and no, I haven't read all the archives, so this might be old. Ancient even :P
(and I'm using version 1.99)

Range 150, dismemberment on.

hold all
extend left peck
contract right peck
left rotating torso
left bending lumbar
extend both glutes
contract left knee
space
extend left knee
space

This should remove the opponents right leg from the hip, to some 16000 damage. Will probably work in mp as well.

Just follow up with anything you like, here's my preference:
contract left hip
contract left knee
extend right peck
contract left peck
right rotating torso
contract abs
contract right knee
contract right hip
space X 2
extend right knee
space

Cutting him in half at the hip, totaling some 50000 points. 50 frames, three pieces. Not bad, eh?

Opinions?

Re: Snap kick
This is empreams Snap Kick and it is not yours and you are unauthorised to use this move.
Lol, i fought empream with this today and he blocked me
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Thank god I wanted to know how to do a snap kick ever since I lost my leg to it >_< Thanks.
Wtf You Dam Copyer My sig move is Called the SnapKick You Copyer....
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Originally Posted by EmpreamKick
Wtf You Dam Copyer My sig move is Called the SnapKick You Copyer....

Lol... Copyer
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Hmm. It seems I owe somebody an apology.

Firstly, I was unaware that the term SnapKick was reserved for Empream, and I am sorry for misusing the name. It simply seemed the most approriate. After all, that is exactly what this kick is.
Secondly, I wasn't aware that the technique itself was trademarked. I do understand that such a simple technique must have been invented long before I came along, but I couldn't find instructions on how to perfom such (possibly an oversight on my part). After experimenting with numerous possible variations this seemed to be the most efficective (after all, 20 frame dismemberment is kinda hard to beat. Of course, in MP the opponent will rarely sit still for such refinement to be effective.).
Besides, it really was the follow-up that I wanted to bring out (that I at least assume is original? We could just name this whole technique something unique and be done with this).

Thirdly:
Anubis: I fail to understand what you mean by me being "unauthorised to use this move"? As far as I understand, I don't need anyone's approval to use any technique I see fit. Of course, if you meant that I wasn't authorized to present this as original work, then you are absolutely correct, nor did I make such a clame.

All in all, my deepest apologies to Empream for this.

Perhaps we can leave this post here for those who do not already know how to perform _a_ snap kick?
(Just out of curioisity, is your kick identical to this one?)
nahkhiirmees just ignore those... I'm sorry but I have to say, idiots.

The move is ok (the follow up was nice) but it doesn't really have that much power and there's no mp mode that uses 150 distance.

here's a snap kick I use in taek kyon:

180 distance

don't hold all
hold elbows
contract left pecs
extend right pecs
right rotating chest
contract abs
extend right glute
extend left hip
contract right hip
contract right knee