Ranking
No. Zombies=undead so wouldn't that be us because were undead?
But if we died and then came back to life then we would be the undead-dead. But your not dead even if your still alive even if you are missing half your guts. But you would be dead if you had all your guts hanging out. But no one can come back to life with there guts hangin out.

-_____- headache
Last edited by pinkwaffles; Oct 29, 2011 at 01:47 PM.
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Even if there was a zombie outbreak, it wouldn't last long.

Let's face it, zombies are walking meat-bags, the difference between living humans and undead zombies is that humans still have intelligence. I mean, have you ever watched a zombie movie recently? No zombie jumps out of the way of a gun, they just stay in the line of fire.

So now let's imagine that an outbreak of slow, stupid and rotting zombies has just started. Now imagine that they've started in a particularly warm area. The zombies wouldn't last a day in a hot climate, they'd just keep rotting and fall apart.

Same goes for cold climate. Have you heard of something called "freezer burn"? Because both humans and zombies' innards are floating in water, there would be some serious ice crystals sticking out of these zombies. They'd just freeze over, ready to be attacked.

Let me ask another question: Have you ever left some food outside, maybe for an hour, a few hours, or even a day perhaps? Did an animal get to that food? Maybe ants, raccoons, squirrels, chipmunks, skunks, deer, just to name a few. If you have a hunk of rotting meat just waltzing around, some animal's going to get a piece of it LONG before any human even saw it. Their numbers would be whittled down rapidly thanks to our predatory friends.

tl;dr: No, it will never happen.
Last edited by BlackRanger; Oct 29, 2011 at 08:58 PM.
Its impossible for a zombie outbreak to happen. I mean, if it did, we have guns and RPGs and tanks....... Wait is that going too far?
SOULJA BOY IS AWESOME!! CLICK MEH!JOIN TODAY!!
I hate it when people post threads like this, with no definite answer. It's like posting the thread "What's it like inside a black hole?" or "What does dark energy feel like?".

Either way, no, this couldn't ever happen, in the "undead" aspect. In the "infection"/"crazy people", maybe, but the chance is very small.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
i love the fact that they're doing this on history channel

Zombies: A Living History - Extended Trailer
www.youtube.com
A sneak peak at Zombies: A Living History, airing October 25 8/7c on History.
Uber l Flawed texturer l Uber...er l Yoink! l http://.on.toribash.com/ l
Not quite Discussion material, I have moved your thread to the Off Topic section of the forum. If you have any questions as to why Bulletron, feel free to private message me about it. Have a nice day!
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
No. Zombies=undead so wouldn't that be us because were undead?
But if we died and then came back to life then we would be the undead-dead. But your not dead even if your still alive even if you are missing half your guts. But you would be dead if you had all your guts hanging out. But no one can come back to life with there guts hangin out.

-_____- headache

Fucking idiot,undead as in,dead guy that came back to life -_-
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Originally Posted by Numbaonah View Post
Fucking idiot,undead as in,dead guy that came back to life -_-

That is impossible. First: the brain decomposes, and would be unable of firing neurons, interneurons and motorneurons. The chemicals called neurotransmitters wouldn't be produced, and the endocrine system wouldn't function. Second: the muscles/skin decomposes, you can't move any limb or anything if there is no muscle to move it. No dead person will ever come back to life(unless clinically deceased mid bypass surgery, or, fake-dead.)
Hoss.
Wht hyde said, guy would have to be turned while still alive, ravies style
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Yeah Zombie disease is actually pretty probable.
Remember that disease called Swine Flu? No-one predicted that and people died because people didn't expect a pig disease to mutate.

What if another disease that we expect only animals to have, mutates and spreads to humans? We will all be fucked.
green belt playa toribsh best eva