Ranking
just a joke, here.

Tori Neck
Strength: 1000.0

mega neck :O
Last edited by grumpyman2; Dec 14, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Ha
Ok, I did a lot of editing.

1) 4 Environmental objects added, Circle Balls that are grabbable.
2) Entire left half of body put to 25 density (basically unbreakable). Central body parts (lumbar, chest, and abs) are all still .25 density.
3) Made the non-sphere foot steel.

oh yea, and I got rid of the gay 360 degree spin.

Thats about it... so here!

P.S. can anyone tell me how to edit body parts IN the game, not in notepad?
Attached Files
EditMod2.tbm (13.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by shiroun; Jun 23, 2008 at 03:02 AM.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
1. Only edit one "part" at a time, any of the properties of that "part" can be modded.
3. creating two environment objects at a time is OK if you need to join them together.

hm... i see you didnt read the rules am i rite
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post

hm... i see you didnt read the rules am i rite

Play what I did in single player, then change the chest to rotating, thats why I did that.

4 environmental objects because otherwise what I didn't didn't work, and it would have been a weird map, it was 2 in total really, a symmetrical basis.

Left half of body to 25 density was probably overdoing it, yer right.

Steel right foot: I was bored, lol.
ummm yeah, there's still the gay 360 degree spin...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
3.3 NEEDED TO PLAY THIS UPDATE, OR ELSE YOU WILL CRASH!

Chain thingy added. Someone may want to edit it more ;P
Attached Files
EditMod2.tbm (16.3 KB, 9 views)
Some one else edited the neck
" Tori Neck
Strength: 1000.0"

so my next thought was

body head
shape cube
sides .1
pos 1.0 0.85 2.65
rot 0 0 0
force 0 0 0
thrust 0 0 0 0
color 1 1 1
density 0.25
material flesh
flag 20

Yeah, instagib head projectile. good luck aiming it! i can get a good Dcap out of it .. HERE a link to my screenshot of shooting his chest! Just Extend the neck! dude it rocks

BEST HEAD MOD EVAR (sorta)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54...6-11-25-42.jpg

Go team!

(..okay i am done)
Attached Files
EditMod2.tbm (16.3 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by SDKExile; Jun 26, 2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Added more totally unrelenting enthusiasim for the edit.
Lies, Hax and Interpolation.