Ranking
i could give you an acid torso for your radio stuff(timer,text,trail and ring) :3

^and your stick looks more like a flail to me
shook: Here i thought Wibbles had reached rock bottom, and then this guy brings a pickaxe.
♪ 『macAbrE』 ♫
dark how much for gold torsozorz

I haz 10k lol
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by steve101 View Post
how much for the pure blood and the dragon force becuase i'll probably buy them

Uh, you are aware that he mentioned in the first post that he's not selling any items that have a Qi limit on them, and that pure requires 10000 Qi for you to be able to recieve the item, right?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
dark how much for gold torsozorz

I haz 10k lol

Also, thank you Lapsus.

All items are for sale except for Demon/Pure.

If you ask for textures, you will be forbidden from buying my wares.

That is all.