Ranking
if its cool with you im gonna use that Urban logo in my, logo instead of the one i got now ^^..

I think its time to stop having Leyz / my old skin shown there .. hehe

Also Stickied this thread
Last edited by eyCoco; Mar 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
Of course you may use it like a logo or avvy, etc. :3
Should I do the avvy for you in proper resoulution, like 150x150 ?
Last edited by Elate; Mar 10, 2013 at 06:05 AM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
that would be awesome.. I like the one in Black and Yellow /aka the original one.
[Urban]|OLDA
Here you are :3

Avvy

Btw, eyCoco, do you sell that set you are wearing? Or do you accept requests? :o
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
Thanks.

Well i might consider selling it :P. But then i would have to create an all new one for myself :P. which may be fun.. But considering our Urban Video almost being finished.. It may look a bit odd if you suddenly had my set on ^^.

If you were talking about the one that was in my Avatar.. then i've already sold it to Leyz a while back.. not sure if hes still using it or not .
Last edited by eyCoco; Mar 10, 2013 at 01:14 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
You're welcome.

About the video, yah, that will look weird

And yeah, about your current set, how much would you like for it? :3

Heh, Leyz used to use that set. Also, he gave it to his clan-mate.
I like that set much, best set I've ever seen.
Last edited by Elate; Mar 10, 2013 at 01:49 PM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
TBH, if i sell it, i would ask for a rather large amount of TC. Due to the fact that i would love to get my hands on those TEXTURE JOINTS in High Quality. But then again, I dont really see my set as being worth that much TC. And ofcause im not asking for 2mil TC.. thats not the case.. ^^

What would you offer, considering my sets are very rare :P?

And thanks for those kind words ^^

Actually I think, my price is around 300k. so i have enough to buy atleast 1 arm worth of Joint textures^^ but then again, i don't know what sets usually gets sold for anymore.
Last edited by eyCoco; Mar 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
Elate, if you ever take off your set, you should totally let me use it for a couple weeks :o
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by eyCoco View Post
TBH, if i sell it, i would ask for a rather large amount of TC. Due to the fact that i would love to get my hands on those TEXTURE JOINTS in High Quality. But then again, I dont really see my set as being worth that much TC. And ofcause im not asking for 2mil TC.. thats not the case.. ^^

What would you offer, considering my sets are very rare :P?

And thanks for those kind words ^^

Actually I think, my price is around 300k. so i have enough to buy atleast 1 arm worth of Joint textures^^

Heh, 300k, that's pretty much, but, I could buy it from you for 200k.
Also, do you accept any requests? I would like one set from you, hmm, I'll pay much, around 300k, I guess. That would be awesome if so

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Elate, if you ever take off your set, you should totally let me use it for a couple weeks :o

Hehe, Numbers, what set exactly? I change sets every one-two weeks, so, I used to wear these sets:
1) Demon, gold, platinum colors (Aveance)
2) Demon, static and then, pink colors. (Alphasonic's one)
3) Pure, qs, void colors. (Aveance) Currently wearing, so, what exactly?
Last edited by Elate; Mar 11, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
You can try giving me a request.. But, I've often have to decline those requests due to not having the spare time to finish them. Which is why I tend always only to make the sets for myself, and sell them later on..

But heh, I think ill give this a try.. Give me your request and I shall try to make it happen.
[Urban]|OLDA