Toribash
Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
aight k

You are my hero. That was the most beautiful default gravity replay I've ever seen. The boom-hits were just marvelous.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by Pr1vAt3 View Post
Holy shizznits dat boom tho

Opener was great, short and sweet. The little launch was pretty nice and the boom was of course spectacular. Second one was great as well. You kept your flow throughout the whole thing and overall this was one of your better replays imo.

Also you should loosen your arms more often, you keep them kind of stiff in your replays.

aye, thanks. i'll keep that in mind

Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
You are my hero. That was the most beautiful default gravity replay I've ever seen. The boom-hits were just marvelous.

:>
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Would like a few more comments
Definitely your best replay.

The opener was nice , you are pretty good at those.

But I think the reason why this is your best replay is because of the destruction.
Those booms were really nice, a little messy but not too messy.

sorry for not cncing earlier, busy n stuf
Well, the opener was nice, a nice gain of flow, smoothness all around. However, the main flaw that bugs me is how stiff you keep your elbows. Don't get me wrong, your arms helped a lot with making this opener, but the stiffness, I couldn't get past.

Moving on, once you've gone airborne, you somewhat wrapped your arm around uke. This didn't fit in too well, considering your whole body was moving in the other direction. Feel like all that momentum from the opener kind of got killed right after that wrap and grab.

Anywho, that was pretty nice, getting a full core boom plus an extra pec. Gj. Although, the second boom didn't impress me too much. Try not to kick with mostly your shin, makes quite the messy kick. I mean, sure, shin kicks get more DMs, but if the kick itself looks ugly, well, then it's not really worth it.

The pose was a tad twitchy on the lags, and you can easily fix that swinging leg at the end.

Overall, pretty nice replay.
You know your stuff on booms, but try to mix a bit of style into it.
As stated before, the opener was pretty sweet.
For some reason, I don't like replays that start off with a grab though, idk why.
The hits were nice and powerful, and you kept pretty good control while in the air without looking stiff.
Pose looked boss too.
it's been too long, first replay in a whiiile
i know it's kinda awkward at points, but i'd like some criticism. gonna try to get back into this who business
Attached Files
Dex - Opulent wip.rpl (176.9 KB, 15 views)
I'm trying here, gotta get back to the point I was at when I stopped making these qq
Attached Files
Dex - Amorousness 2.0.rpl (159.6 KB, 24 views)
Opener to the kick was sweet but I feel you could have extended your left elbow to get some more power in there.

you over extended your knee, it happens to all of us at some point so don't worry about it. Always make sure to rewatch your replays every hundred frames or so, then you won't have to redo some amazing boom skeet because you had straight legs at the beginning of it.

punch was nicely done.

for the kick I think you can get a ton of momentum if you lowered your arm so it was under you then raise it and go for the kick. Look for things to push off of even if they seem insignificant because you always want as much momentum as you can.

I never liked shin kicks because they never get a ghost, and are always messy. Nice amount of dms though.

pose was bawss
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
That long reaching split was really impressive. I didn't see much power come from the opener but you still managed.
The transition to the grab was not as good, I don't mind when people decap and then grab the same spot but it just looks a bit clunky in this, probably because of the high gravity.
Speaking of high gravity, damn did you struggle to stay on your feet during the kick. If you didn't, you sure made it look like it.
oh yeah