Toribash
Original Post
Well i would rather wait to get a "finished" game.
Now days most of games release soon but they are full of broken things, bugs, glitch, . . .
The more we wait, the more TBN will be finished at 100%.
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Take a look to matarika's youtube channel if you want to see where tbn is now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/catawan

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

How will TBN effect the forums? Will there be an entire sub section for it? Or will it continue as usual and TBN related stuff is in the equivalent forum area e.g. TBN clean boards amongst the existing clan boards, or a separate place for all TBN stuff.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
I feel the layout of the forum will go through a major update/redesign upon the release of Toribash Next to better incorporate the plethora of new threads and areas that will arrive. I believe the forum needs an update so new TBN players aren't coming into this jumbled mess of half Toribash/ half TBN confused of what is or isn't important, but to also do a little cleaning and get rid of the huge amounts of clutter thats been built up over the years. That we simply don't need going into the Next.

That's my opinion ^
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
i hope you guys remove the dead accounts because they have good names but we cant use them

4 years and above without playing
pls delete them
Last edited by Bibian; Mar 2, 2019 at 07:27 PM.
Originally Posted by iTheForce View Post
i hope you guys remove the dead accounts because they have good names but we cant use them

pls delete them

I strongly agree with this I had to spell my username with a 5 because Sane was taken, the annoying part is that the account Sane's last activity was on July 7 2008. My only option is to stick with 5ane as I can't justify spending 100k to change a 5 to an S.
Originally Posted by 5ane View Post
I strongly agree with this I had to spell my username with a 5 because Sane was taken, the annoying part is that the account Sane's last activity was on July 7 2008. My only option is to stick with 5ane as I can't justify spending 100k to change a 5 to an S.

tough

don't think it'll happen
Originally Posted by iTheForce View Post

pls delete them

This is a good point, I'm not even sure if there's a reason to wait till next. Obviously the three letter names might still be invalid but all those other ones should be fair play.There's nothing I'm aware of that should stop them either.
Let's get back on topic.

If you want to discuss the old accounts then make a new thread for it

This thread is for Toribash Next discussion only

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it