Toribash
Original Post
Hi there! Requesting a trainer.
As you can see, this is my first time playing Toribash. I like this game, but I don't even know how to even throw a punch. I would like assistance. Thank you!
-----
Looks like the forum is inactive. Heh.
Last edited by ForumJoel; Nov 29, 2015 at 01:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What i realize in most of these training requests is that people dont specify for what mod they want training in. Is it wushu? Aikido? Boxshu? Taekkyon? Judo frac? What mod?
I am evil.
I guess for a newbie, it's a trainer for basics of basics like moving your tori.
Yet you should learn the joints yourself to get fluent in changing them :v
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Hello their I have been playing this game for about 4 years now, I have recentely got back into the game and lost all skill. I had to create a new tori because i couldnt remember the email and pass to my old account. So im a bit rusty, But I can use some training from a professional.
Your best trainer is practice, we can teach a newbie, basic moves, we can teach them mechanics, yet they'll do nothing without practice.
If u have been playing this game for 4 years. Just play it again, let the time spent ingame be your WD-40, rust will disappear.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."