ES Recruitment Drive
Gynx: Sorry about all the people from the discussion thread Hattersin made who are coming and posting here. I will remove the link in the thread starter post if it gets too annoying.
Good morning sweet princess
The only thing that bothers me is that we always competed in the clan league successfully. We never missed a match and never had too few players to play unlike so many other clans that competed. Most of the time we had actually quite a lot of players online for a match no matter what time we played. We were probably one of the most reliable clans when it comes to league activity. BenDover is right though, even if you don't kill us now, we will fail this test again. And again. Our average activity won't increase. This clan existed for 9 years and all our members grew old and went their way. We aren't active anymore and obviously our bond to the game isn't that strong anymore. Most members had their fair share of forum moderation or other official positions. However, we always enjoyed gathering for the league. It has always been like a family reunion to us. We are more of a saisonal clan gathering for the league than sitting around in servers or irc. If this is a fit reason to disband this team you might as well go ahead.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Gynx
it's about looking at a clan objectively and recognising that it's at the end of it's lifecycle.

i tried looking at it objectively. and i dont think we're dead, we're just not very active, but we wont always be quiet, we always come back.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
As Spartin said, RAWR was a clan I liked, even wished to join one day if it is any possibility of joining, I would really hate seeing you guys leave, If you guys do leave that would suck, Good luck with everything though
|Evil|
I don't exist
Dudes, I just got it!
Is like when you have too much debts in university, and you're on your way to eliminating away. There is no reason in arguing with clan stuff, ain't work at all.

To Administration of The Whole Clan Thing and personaly mr. Gynx
From the member of RAWR clan, Yoshinsky A. V.
The Statement for re-Testing.
I am, Yoshinsky Andrey Valerjewich, undertake to attend the activity testing of RAWR clan.
Dear mr. Gynx, please, influence the decision of The Board and give us another chance.
Please take into account the fact that you were in toribash video clip, I made years ago:

Yoshinsky A. V, 21st of April, 2015.

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
...BenDover is right though, even if you don't kill us now, we will fail this test again...

We must pass The Test to save us. Let's face it and win. (shh... we will fail this, completely sure)
Seems times are tough in Toribash Community nowadays - Dictatorship of Administration, either just very advanced joke.
Eliminate clans like this is like get rid of rare, old electric guitar just because, you know, one knob is missing, and scratches on the deck.
Originally Posted by andreyoshi View Post
Dear mr. Gynx, please, influence the decision of The Board and give us another chance.
Please take into account the fact that you were in toribash video clip, I made years ago:

well you just cant argue with that
Last edited by WeRd; Apr 21, 2015 at 03:28 AM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

I think you guys are pretty active as I see the players ingame like everyday and if the only reason for killing them is because they post less and have unbumped clan board thread then its gay
people play and grow up here and move on but they never quit while handling their real lives
I don't think calling a clan "dead" until its completely dead is right and the staff should definately think about it
for now, I think this kill is unjustified and deliberate as this clan is more active than MAD and hampa is the only active guy there...i wonder why MAD is still a thing
Last edited by Chintu; Apr 21, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
i wonder why MAD is still a thing

Originally Posted by Skulfuk
I'll kick off explaining the MAD thing. Technically speaking MAD aint a clan, it's got a clan tag and a handful of people, however its purpose isn't as a clan - devs need a means of testing things, and if that involves testing something that requires being in a clan then they're good to go. So yeah, it's best to just ignore it's existence.

^from the thread about this in the discussion board, a lot of the rational behind these things has been explained there, you might want to check it out. Sorry, no links, you can find it by yourself.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
people play and grow up here and move on but they never quit while handling their real lives

couldn't have said it better myself.

Its hard to make a logical argument to defend RAWR, Gynx has very clearly conveyed the wishes of what is apparently an omniscient Clan Council these days. We didn't play enough, we didn't post enough, we don't idle in irc all day. The only potential argument I can see us making is that perhaps all of this is 'too much, too late'. As toribash itself dwindles in activity they now decide to crack down on clans...doesn't really make sense to me but ok.

Back to the quote from Chintu...I'm only speaking personally here, but I'm sure some of the other guys might feel the same way. Most of the core members in RAWR have been friends and playing together since the beginning. While I was not in RAWR since its inception, I played a lot with these guys in my early 'formative' years of toribash. I was 17 then and I'm 24 now..I can't think of any other game where I have been friends with the same group of 'strangers' for 7 years.

Life does indeed sneak up on you. We are forced to grow up, get real jobs, and face the world. Despite all of that however I still find myself coming back here. Sometimes after 1 month, sometimes its 5 months, maybe longer..but I keep coming back to see how things are going, particularly to catch up with my friends at RAWR. In a weird sense I feel like part of me has grown up with these guys.

Gynx if you are reading this (and I hope you do), I am sorry if you get the impression we are jumping down your throat. I know you've been around the block a few times as well, and at the end of the day I still consider you a friend despite what the outcome of this may be. This is just you doing your job and I get that. Its just that to me, and probably some of these other guys, RAWR isn't about status, or being legends, or any of that shit, its more about the bond we've all shared creating this thing over the years. Its our home. Theres no arguing that we dont have our fair share of dead weight, but if they ever come back there is still a place for them(ie. bitlord is back from the dead!). Its never been our style to just recruit random, more active players, RAWR has always been a place for old friends to call home.
Last edited by WeRd; Apr 22, 2015 at 07:38 AM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

just look at this thread, there are already 6 RAWR members here
i think a clan is not dead until its fully dead like no member active

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •