Ranking
I think I'll start with a "Hi". It seems that someone would normally in this type of situation. So ...
You know ...
Hiya there. I'll write it in points because I believe that the appropriate applications should be written in points. Pretty simple, right? [B] 1. Who am I? [/ B] [B] 2. What am I doing here? [/ B] I've been around the forums for a while now, so some of you might know me. I mean ... you probably do not, but there is always a chance .... A man can dream, right? I left the forum and have returned to 3-4, maybe like five times and after seeing the wreck my clan is an ancient, and was the last couple of times I came and went, I realized that gathering is useless at this point. So I thought. "Hey, maybe I should check out some other clans" Of course I do not think exactly this way, it was more a strange mix of English and Polish words only clustered here and there. But basically, I came across you. [B] 3. Who am I? [/ B] I probably should have written before I am half Polish and I live in Poland. I know, right? SO silly of me. That would make my GMT +1, which is probably a little different than most of its members. Luckily I'm a bit of non-life so that I could still be active enough to be considered not inactive. [B] 4. Now [/ B] ... You clearly above the rules that I should bring something that you do not have, but you did not write that he has to be something good, interesting or useful. So ... [B] 5. The gifts I bring? [/ B] I'm Polish, which is probably scary and confusing to most of you, but at the same time it is exotic and you like the dangers that may be involved ... O_o, I'm not an artist, but I draw. And I know that the design is considered normal and nothing special, but the only thing that makes it OH SO SPECIAL, I also call the Microsoft Paint Pixel Art * XP only samples (some of them are months / years My avvy cute I drew it out and I'm not great but I'm better than some .. _.'m always so happy-I OH. [B] 6 Reasons for not accepting me. [/ B] - no application is an application without a point like this., I'm probably polish that is scary and confusing to most of you., I draw on Paint for the love of Christ., I'm an idiot., I'm an asshole that really bothered when people write the his name with a "C". I really do not play more TB., I do not like watching sports., I'm not going to the gym. I use glassess-More. I realize you probably won 't accept me with this sorry excuse for an application, but I really had some fun writing it, believe it or not, so I would not call it that big of a waste of time
i am brown belt and i want to join this clan i am 13 years old and i hope you accpet me my present caln name uis black dragon i would to like join this clan
How can i start?

Alright, pretty easy. I'm not gonna write long paragraph but to the point...

ANDROIDex here, 10th dan Black Belt, 13 years old, though i act mature when needed.
I'm Indonesian, i speak 3 language Indonesia, English, Thailand, but currently i use lot of English rather than my mother tongue language. It's tough to penetrate into a solid clan, like [bsns]. I had a good past clan that gave me tons of experience, there are 3 clan. DAT, Evil, raku. They all brought me to success.... but still, i wont ever stop to earn more experience. This clan is well structured until now.... But it could be more than this. So i came here to gain lots of it and i'd really love to help with the activeness also events/friendships/Wars etc. I spend 7 hours for Toribash/Internet, i'm at holiday, so Morning until Nights.
I'm not talented at Art/Video/Market. In-game skill isn't so bad, also i'm easy going.

Maybe that's all, Thanks hope you enjoy it.
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Aug 17, 2012 at 07:38 AM.
I can't even play this game
I'm not wasting my time, and seriously.
I really love to revive bsns and bouncy.
I can't even play this game
Hey there, I think you're wasting your time. For now at least.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Seeing that you actually have an interest in reviving this. I'm pushing out a even bigger no. This clan doesn't deserve you. It's dead.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles