ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Cboh View Post
I tried a madman without booms cause I boom too much.

leaning towards a yes for you, i'm rather fond of your replays but i'd like to hear the vote of others!

Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
im so nervous right now i don't want to wait another month
here we go

your replays are pretty cool but at times it looks like you're fighting against gravity
odd one out is kinda below the others as well, it's rather simple and not too interesting

i'm leaning towards a yes for you but i'd like to hear others opinions
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
Hi!

i really enjoy your focus towards style and movement rather than slaughtering uke but i think your replays lack a little depth, they feel like really long openers with no real finishing act

you're clearly getting there, just keep practicing! it'll be a no for now

Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
hue

spooky dark has a lot of movement issues and the whole replay kinda shows me that you still need a fair bit of movement refinement

cork is a little too short and generic to show what you can do really, if you're going to trick you should do more than just one move people have done 300 times over the years

for now is kinda interesting but again, it has a lot of movement issues and it's really simple, doesn't really show me anything, work on making more fleshed out replays

no
i say yes to Cboh, pretty impressive stuff
not sure about Bquad, i think i am leaning towards a no because of the odd one out replay.
i agree with orko on the other applicants. Arakata you have clearly improved a lot, if you keep improving you will certainly be able to join in the future. Jedi i think you should try and focus on fixing your movement issues, because if you can't achieve the position you want, it limits other stuff too besides just the movement. i like the lift in For Now though.
Last edited by pusga; Feb 2, 2016 at 03:26 PM.
oh yeah
I'm ready for my first no.
Attached Files
[M] Better By The Second v2.rpl (127.0 KB, 32 views)
[M] Multi-Tasking.rpl (209.0 KB, 31 views)
[M] Black Hole.rpl (287.8 KB, 34 views)
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ray: those are some of the most fun dm focused replays ive seen
also helps that you move insanely fast and do a great job at hiding any movement flaws there might be
i say yes, lets wait for other recruiters' opinions

Bquad: we'll wait for another recruiter to give his opinion since you have 1 leaning to yes and 1 leaning to no. he will probably decide if you join or not, i'll poke someone to do it.
Last edited by pusga; Feb 2, 2016 at 04:20 PM.
oh yeah
bquadz i think you should replace odd one out, we can decide after you replace it
@ray like pusga said they are fun dm replays but imo black hole wasn't that great a replay and the other two replays don't merit a "replace 3rd replay and we'll see" on their own.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by LedRay View Post
hi

Originally Posted by Orko View Post

hi if you'd like to join ormo please apply with your main account thanks

since it seems you actually use this as your main account i'll review your app!

the opener on kalamardo was fucking awesome but after the first hit it really fell off, got real twitchy and seemed like you rushed for the next hit

mouse was a cool one hitter quitter but i don't think it's really enough to go off to review your talent

close was fairly twitchy and had some movement issues but the general flow, idea of the replay was pretty good, but i don't think it was ormo level quite yet

it'll be a no for now, but keep practicing and soon enough you'll be there! you're already pretty good!
Originally Posted by splinter
No collabs, or using openers made by anyone else (that includes opener challenges), please. This is about you and you alone.

replace adults toy