ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Tourneys or Rewards
So ok.
Idea NUMB1.
Why can't we make this game more competetive? I mean, this game has clans which can participiate in different tourneys instead of clan warring.
Clans have levels now, great, did it change something? Im not kinda sure about it. People need motivations to play and write good apps in the clans and so clan leaders will choose players more carefully and there will be much less clan hoppers.
There's like only one clan event from the staff which is called a Clan League. This is true that people raise clan's active and start playing, but it happens only once in the whole year. So I really think that it'd be cool to make clan tourneys what will motivate people to play and be active.
Idea NUMB2.
Staff made a new clan rank system which contains achievements and levels, cool, wohoo. But there's still a question, how should I motivate my clan mates to get the first rank? Because we need XP's, or maybe some achieves? There are many players who don't give a puck about XP's and achievements, what should we do? Another good idea is to make a Clan Season Winner or call it however you want to. We've already got a season ranking in solo matchmaking and the prizes are freakly awesome, so let's do the same thing with clans?
Sorry for my english, but I hope you guys got my idea
ES's and Admins, please check it out and do something cul
Last edited by greh; Feb 3, 2019 at 07:33 PM.
I think the main issue with anything here is the fact nobody plays the game.

And clan league which even though its only once a year, is for some reason always poorly executed, god forbid if it's multiple times a year, not to mention W would probably win it every time if we tried.
Originally Posted by erth View Post
Events require manpower, and as much as I'd like to start some clan events, I would prefer to fix these underlying clan issues before jumping to the next one.
I'm aware that clans should have events though - but it's not a short term priority.

About rewards, i can assure you that we are working on it.
We are looking to add new rewards and perks that will please most of the clans, and currently it's happening a revamp of the clan system if you noticed.

But we truly appreciate your suggestion. Thanks!
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!