Toribash
Original Post
Phase (Ph) Recruitment!
To join Phase, you must:

Be Black Belt or higher.
Be on your main account, unless your main was banned. If so, give reason for that ban.
Have a good app. Good grammar. If you didn't put time into it, we won't put time into you.

App Template

Username
Belt
QI (# of played games)
Past Clans, and why you left/were kicked
Favorite Color
Why you want to join
Why we should let you in
Anyone you know in the clan
Anything else you want to add
Forum Activity (1-100)
In-game Activity (1-100)

NOTE

If you do not post regularly on our clan discussion page, you will be kicked. No questions asked.
Last edited by Boerhae; Jan 1, 2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Update
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
APP
Username:Leodestruidor
Belt: dan black belt
QI: 560
Favorite Color: red
Put me in you clan plis.
THX.
Evil Mode Activate
leodestruidor: No. You didn't specify what dan, it's impossible anyway, looking at your QI, you didn't read the rules, you want to be in Phase because "Put me in you clan plis", and overall, your app is very messy. Sorry.
Yea i say the same thing it is a no from me also sorry
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
Application
Name: Shanon
Belt 4th Dan
Best Mods: Aikido, ABD,Greykido
Why I wanna join: I wanna join because I have a great feeling that this clan will become really good so I want to support it.

How I can help the clan

-I can help the clan with donating lots of tc......

-I can help the clan by attracting higher ranks to want to join, I can also join with clan wars because I am very skillful.... Unless I am shovel, I cant counter it that well.
I'm gonna stay neutral. Grammar is slightly off, put real name instead of username, and we aren't a charity. Don't over-donate.

However, 4th dan, good at ABD and Aikido, and being honest are all a plus. Prove yourself in mushu and I might change to yes. It's up to NinjaKyle now.
Originally Posted by cool2802 View Post
Name: Shanon
Belt 4th Dan
Best Mods: Aikido, ABD,Greykido
Why I wanna join: I wanna join because I have a great feeling that this clan will become really good so I want to support it.

How I can help the clan

-I can help the clan with donating lots of tc......

-I can help the clan by attracting higher ranks to want to join, I can also join with clan wars because I am very skillful.... Unless I am shovel, I cant counter it that well.

I Think ur App is Good And i like ur answeres it A Yes from me
#AdPhones
Ok, i'm letting cool2802 in a as a trial member. Post regularly on our clan page, prove your skills in fighting, and you'll become a full member.
Yea i Think That is Fair Enough Welcome Cool To the Clan
#AdPhones