Toribash
btw the way of sweep kick u sayd it doesnt work instead of hitting with my left leg it hits with my right and to the front not by the side
You have to move after 50 frames ...
I gave you a setup for a move. It is up to you to move on or improve it. I'm not giving complete move instructions.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
No joints are un-needed, don't old them.
Some things like your lumbar or Ankles cannot be held, or your ragdoll will stiffen up a bit. Keep your neck relaxed though, Unless when you see a punch coming, you can use it against them.

Sometimes it is necessary to hold your joints. Especially in multiplayer. The stiffer you are, the harder you are to manipulate.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Why do you always want to know other people's moves?
Make your own. Everyone knows those moves you are requesting for and can easily counter them since they are really common. Plus, using someone else's is unoriginal.

This ain't the only thread I'm talkin' about, it's also for most of your other ones.
Then practice.
Well, I guess copying other's could help you evolve in your own moves, but you really gotta stop at some point.
It gets annoying when you're asking everytime you see something that happens to do some damage.
Well, not many people (me included) are just going to give out exactly how to do moves. In judo, i usually start stiff, but use almost all of my joints. To answer your question: i relax when both of us are in the air, because it makes it easier to move yourself on top, usually resulting in a dq. Basically, relax is good for things like wushu, with a high ed, but stiff is good for judo and sambo, or any other with a low ed.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by lsl3012 View Post
Basically, relax is good for things like wushu, with a high ed, but stiff is good for judo and sambo, or any other with a low ed.

I'd rather base it on how often you have contact to the ground and turnframes. Also wushu is nograb which makes it harder for your opponent to manipulate moves, so relaxing is easier. There are awesome very relaxed judo and sambo players though.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube