Ranking
Name:toramaki
Belt:blue
Current TC Amount:710 (and im willing to give every cent of it to u guyz)
Past Clanshantom but it went to s**t
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:aikido judo
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):not bad at manga drawing, can make good stick figure animations, and can make an amature movie if u ask me
About yourself:i like walking on the beach and picking my enemies' teath out of my fist
Why you want to join [eVo]:i like ur mentality and ur whole philosophy plus the name evolution is pretty cool
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:i may not be the best fighter but i hav a fighting spirit and enthusiasm and i can also spread the name evolution like wildfire on facebook and just through matches on toribash
-----
that emote is not supposed to b there i meant to put past clans : phantom
sorry
Last edited by toramaki; Aug 14, 2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No im not the best. Am i close? No. Do i hav enthusiasum? Hell ya!
Name:Own, Pussy
Belt:7th dan
Current TC Amount:9100[I dont like saving tc i had 450 tc wen i started 3 days a go]
Past Clans:Legion,Sin
Clan References:I cool with daxx and evolution6
Modes your good at:Taekkyon,Akido,Free running
Other Skills:None
GMT:-5
About yourself:Im me and even if u speak down to me im going to destroy you in what ever.
Why you want to join [eVo]:Its the a cool chill clan that doesn't show off.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:More sponsors since i win alot of tourneys[Never lost a taekkyon tourney yet] I got alot of replays i have to go threw them sorry for that crappy replay
Yes Tripstone which is hopspin not the 500 tc tourneys but the real tourneys
Last edited by IOWNUPUSSY; Aug 19, 2011 at 05:31 PM.
Originally Posted by IOWNUPUSSY View Post
Current TC Amount:9100[I dont like saving tc i had 450 tc wen i started 3 days a go]
GMT:-7
About yourself:Im me and even if u speak down to me im going to destroy you in what ever.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:More sponsors since i win alot of tourneys[Never lost a taekkyon tourney yet] I got alot of replays i have to go threw them sorry for that crappy replay

Heh, Long time no see ;). I'll keep an eye on you for my vote.
Originally Posted by IOWNUPUSSY View Post
GMT:-5
Yes Tripstone which is hopspin not the 500 tc tourneys but the real tourneys

ive seen you around and you're pretty good, see you ingame
OG of TB
A man of few words
Name: Matt
Belt: Black
Current TC Amount: 1,559
Past Clans: Member Of Bleu (beginner Clan)
Clan references: none
modes im good at: sambo,judo,wushu,sparring,running,ninjutsu,twinswo rds,jousting,aikido
Other Skills: Video Making
GMT: 4:00
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/xchaos2.png
About Yourself: I've been playing toribash for about 4 months, and this is my 3rd profile. I live in New York City, and im basically a "-30 gravity only" type person.
Why You Want To Join [Evo]: I want to join a clan that that doesnt have too much noobs (brown belt and lower), and is strong in clan wars and such.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Well, i can bring up some tc to the banks, and i can teach aikido and sparring to those in need for it.
Akmals Aikido Classes One Of The Best!!! Won 3 Tourneys in a row in less than 30 minutes! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=296436
DevilSam
Name: DevilSam
Belt: Brown
Current TC Amount: 29
Past Clans: None
Clan references: None
Mods Im good at: Running Aikido/BigDojo,Wushu.
Other Skills: Pwning
GMT: -5
Player Card:

About Yourself: I started Toribash This Year.I Liked It A Lot So I Trained Every Day.After Months Of My Training I Got Advanced And I Sparred With [eVo]'s Clan Member Smokie.i Played With Him And I Won About Half An Half With Him.He Said"Your Skilled Enough For The Clan DevilSam".I Always Knew Of The Clan eVo.Now I Want To Be A Part Of It.
Why You Want To Join [Evo]:It Is My Dream Knowing That It Is Almost One Of The Best Clans In The World.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I Cant Do Much On Tc But I Will Stay On Forums And Teach Newbies Trying Out For The Clan/Spar/Test.
wait wait wait.... i said "if you are skilled enough you can join evo"

you do have some skill, but dont let it get to your head....

Originally Posted by DevilSam View Post
He Said"Your Skilled Enough For The Clan DevilSam".

and like i would miss spell a word like "your" [you're]
Last edited by smokie; Aug 23, 2011 at 05:26 AM.
OG of TB
A man of few words