ES Recruitment Drive
In-Game Name:alien0
Belt:Blue
Why you want to join [Evolution]:i want to b in a clan with some skilled toribashers like u.=D
In-Game Name: MaddMaxx10
Belt: Blue Belt
Why you want to join [Evolution]: Because I want to be an art worker and make art for the clan (avatars sigs clan pic stuff like that) also I play frequently.
Also I kinda like being in a clan.. being that i have my own clan in a game called C.S.S : Counter Strike Source. But anyways I would be happy if I could join

Also a guy named [NOTL] Raiden was my, if you please, trainer so if u ever see him, thats who taught me good moves
Last edited by MaddMaxx10; Mar 2, 2008 at 04:06 AM.
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
well i would like to join to get trained more i still kinda stink
In-Game Name:Milkyshake
References:no one
Belt:5th dan
Why you want to join [Evolution]:because i would like to join a very good team like u guys
Hey i asked to join 3 months ago and i wanted to know if it was a yes or no,oh yes i am a Brown belt now!
/~\BROWN BELT RANK/~\
Yea well so can i join?
InGameName: StickIt
Belt: Blue
Why you want to join [Evolution]: It's because I want to join a clan that will at least not fail, you know, I've been in two failed clans already.

I feel with only about 2 months of multiplayer playing, I'm experienced in Wushu, BetaBox, Classic, KickBox, and I'm working on Sumo. Plus, I've recently beaten Dikarika ( no offence ) and other Dans.

However, one day I'm looking forward to make my own clan. Not saying the name, though.