Ranking
Re: what's all this then? -- about the payment issues...
Originally Posted by slainveteran
15 year olds have no idea what money is.

I am 19. I am at Uni. I have to pay for a house, pay university fees, pay for my own food, clothes, petrol, insurance, utility bills, etc.

owned
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb

I am 19. I am at Uni. I have to pay for a house, pay university fees, pay for my own food, clothes, petrol, insurance, utility bills, etc.

owned

For a moderator your posts aren't too fleshed out nor seem to bleed effort.
Originally Posted by t1337Dude
Originally Posted by veb

owned

For a moderator your posts aren't too fleshed out nor seem to bleed effort.

owned
Originally Posted by Jaso12
if you're 14 you shouldn't even be saying anything, because you don't understand the value of a dollar, i am only 15, but the difference between you and i, is that i have work expirience, and have interviews lined up, and i have a cell phone, and internet bill to pay, so i know when im able to spend money and when i can't, you may get a few dollars here and there, but until you actually have to do what im doing (saving for a car, college) you don't have the slightest clue what money is, to you it is the key to material possensions. when you can get a job, and you can save for a car, or whatever else you NEED in life... you really have no idea what money is

What the hell does that have to do with this discussion? I'm just saying that I won't buy this game unless he lowers the price, and that I don't think he'll get many costumers buy taking so much money for this game. If I was freakin' rich or something, I'd buy this game, but I'd still think it was expencive. Unless he adds some really, really cool features (or whatever it's called), I won't buy this game for 24$ (as said 13981307318927 times before).
I won't buy this game for 24$ (as said 13981307318927 times before).

as we have heard stated 13981307318927 times from a handful of people today, we get the picture by now

yes but you make more than 6.50 an hour and can and are not limited by law to 18 hours a week, of wich i can only work 16
I'm 21 and I shouldn't really be saying anything because I don't understand the value of a dollar
I make more than 6.50 an hour? yeah right. (i am thinking GBP as I am from the UK )

I have lectures and practicals which limit my working to less than 16 hours a week.
I has a flavour
Today should be declared Toribash Veteran's Day, to honor all those brave soldiers who died in the flame wars that occured today.